• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What's the name of the Emulator. Don't post a link to it, just the name please.

It's No$GBA with:
    16.78 RealTime Auto OR Unlimited MHz- Disaster 100%
    Start Cartridge Directly
    24 Bit Colour
    VGA (Poppy Bright)
    Eeprom 8k bytes
    Eeprom 60k bytes
    Bright Sunlight
    Digital Mono (Fast) OR None (fastest)
    Low (10k hz)(fastest)
    None/Disabled
    Fast/Fast (best)
    Master Only
    None

You still can't save, but it is faster.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I REALLY WANT TO GET DIALGA BUT AFTER I BEAT MARS AND JUPITER AT MOUNT CORNET IT FREEZES PLEASE HELP ME!

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
    Years
  • On my real copy of diamond, at that part, the 3 recently released pokemon (uxie and the others) form a trio and the time warp stops, so maybe the emulator can't handle it.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    On my real copy of diamond, at that part, the 3 recently released pokemon (uxie and the others) form a trio and the time warp stops, so maybe the emulator can't handle it.
    The emulator can handle it, I've played through the whole game on No$Gba and it has worked fine. The screen does go black for quite a while in the scene on Mt.Coronet, though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    Need Help

But when i tried it said the the rom-imaged has crashed.. and i need BiosNds 7 & 9 where do i get that :\

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
    Years
  • Just found out that Final Fantasy 3 runs really well on NO$GBA. Only the short movies and the after battle celebration run slow.

I really recommend it :)

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    Guys, I have Pokeon Diamond ROM. I patched it using an IPS file I downloaded in the net. When I have played it, The game works fine(although speed is really low) and it saves. However, when I have chosen my starter and beaten Starly(the first battle) the game froze up but the emulator is still working. How come? Is the IPS file the problem?

BTW: I am using NO$GBA 2.4a freeware version but I have firmware and BIOS.

Thanks!
    -alx_masher

English_King

Here to Help,Not Break Rules!
    Years
  • ~Hi~

Okay! I actually managed to play a bit of this. I had to stop playing because when you go outside your house, it just gets way too slow!

I can't wait for the next version of NO$GBA. Maybe there will be some progress with the speed.

Put the emulator settings as what the other guy said. It is actually really fast for an emulator. trust me its goodd!!!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Guys, I have Pokeon Diamond ROM. I patched it using an IPS file I downloaded in the net. When I have played it, The game works fine(although speed is really low) and it saves. However, when I have chosen my starter and beaten Starly(the first battle) the game froze up but the emulator is still working. How come? Is the IPS file the problem?

BTW: I am using NO$GBA 2.4a freeware version but I have firmware and BIOS.

Thanks!
    -alx_masher
    Just to make sure, do you have sound enabled? I've heard the game freezes after battle if you don't have sound enabled. I have no idea whether or not it's true, though, as I've always played with sound.

Years
  • Just to make sure, do you have sound enabled? I've heard the game freezes after battle if you don't have sound enabled. I have no idea whether or not it's true, though, as I've always played with sound.

Yes. Sound has to be on during battles.
    Anyways, I'm the best.
    I've got 100-120% OUTSIDE now, and 100-120% Indside. :-D

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Yes. Sound has to be on during battles.
    Anyways, I'm the best.
    I've got 100-120% OUTSIDE now, and 100-120% Indside. :-D

Please how did u get 100% - 120% outside

here are some screens

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Mine runs fast because I have a new computer, but anyway.

Is it possible to do Wifi stuff on the emulator?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back