• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
  • Guys,

Why don't you use iDeaS?
    It's fast, it saves(w/ wifi 1.0.0.1 plugun),and you don't need a firmware or BIOS i havn't had any problems with it!

Try it but wikipedia search it(google dosn't have it):shocked:

did YOU try it? cause i think that Diamond And Pearl can only be (fully) emulated with No$Gba. hehe I'm too lazy to check it out so can anyone confirm this?

BlueLucario

Cool trainer.
    Years
  • Guys,

Why don't you use iDeaS?
    It's fast, it saves(w/ wifi 1.0.0.1 plugun),and you don't need a firmware or BIOS i havn't had any problems with it!

Try it but wikipedia search it(google dosn't have it):shocked:

I tries iDeaS, it sucks, when you open the D/P rom or any rom for that matter the program crashes and so does my computer.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    same as above. i tried ideas with pokemon and it didn't work properly. well, it didn't work at all, it crashes and close all. THAT'S why we don't use ideas...

and for guys who need the additional filez, don't try only google. try youtube too ;) (mine were found there)

NekoRobin

>______>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    um, if you have NDS why play on emulators?
    And if you don't have NDS then why not get one?

Years
  • I try to change the "Reset/Startup Entry Point" from "Start Cartridge directly" to "GBA BIOS (Nintendo Logo)" When I reset the emulator. I get this message saying "The ROM image has crashed." I can't fix that...

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    I have a problem using the pc storage system. I try using the "move" option and can move the stored pokemon from box to box but can't move any of my party pokemon into the box. Any tips on how to fix this?

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
    Years
  • I suggest you redownload the newest version. It works completey fine unless you have Windows 90 or something. Even with win98 it works

This meaning everyone at least try iDeaS

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    Ok, I downloaded both the newest update of no$gba (which i have been using) and IDeaS. Here's the problems I got from those: the new no$gba only goes to the load game screen. When I hit A to load the game, it goes black, like it is loading it and then nothing happens. THe IDeaS won't allow me to open my saved game from no$gba, a game I've been playing for months now. Any ideas to remedy these?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    Ok, I downloaded both the newest update of no$gba (which i have been using) and IDeaS. Here's the problems I got from those: the new no$gba only goes to the load game screen. When I hit A to load the game, it goes black, like it is loading it and then nothing happens. THe IDeaS won't allow me to open my saved game from no$gba, a game I've been playing for months now. Any ideas to remedy these?

The new No$gba version won't load our saved games properly. only sometimes.

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Hi everyone I was wondering if you can help me

Pokemon D/P plays well for me

I downloaded Pokemon Ranger and the speed and gameplay is fine, its just the images are all transparent and I can only see the outline of the characters

Does anyone know what settings I can toggle to fix this problem, or can it even be fixed?

Thanks

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • Hi everyone I was wondering if you can help me

I downloaded Pokemon Ranger and the speed and gameplay is fine, its just the images are all transparent and I can only see the outline of the characters

Does anyone know what settings I can toggle to fix this problem, or can it even be fixed?

Thanks
    I think it is just like that, by the way Pokemon Ranger on the computer is REALLY hard, i mean twisting and turning your mouse takes forever to master

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Hi everyone I was wondering if you can help me

Thanks

well this problem is solved in the latest version of No$gba. Pokemon Ranger is now officially fully playable, no more transparent pokemon and characters, works great at normal speed :) Hard to play with a mouse, but still playable :D
    Wish I could say the same about Diamond and Pearl :( *Still too slow to play :( *

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2007
    In my emulator folder i have :-

no$gba 2.4b
    BATTERY and SLOT folder
    biosnds9.rom
    biosnds7.rom
    firmware.bin

the rom is in another folder and is patched with IPS win and also encrypted with "endrypts anvanced" .
    i have no$gba settings as suggested in earlier posts

still i get communication error whenever i try to load my pokemon pearl

Someone PLZZ help me !!

XNeofX

roflcopter <3
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    ~ Got it.

But now...

I saved the game.
    Now i want to play again i click continu

Both screens are black and stay black..