• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok guys,the game detects when a Pokemon faints when it plays its cry at the end of a battle.When there is no sound,the game thinks the battle continues even though its HP is 0,making a conflict in the code.The only way to solve this is to turn your sound on from the options.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Ok guys,the game detects when a Pokemon faints when it plays its cry at the end of a battle.When there is no sound,the game thinks the battle continues even though its HP is 0,making a conflict in the code.The only way to solve this is to turn your sound on from the options.

Thanks a lot. xD

Someonesaid the same thing a few post earlier but I didn't see it xD

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Hello everyone, when this thread was brand new I found out how to play D/P by following the instructions posted here. I was wondering since Pokemon Platinum is going to be released soon, has a more efficient way of playing Pokemon D/P been discovered?

I remember the previous way had speed problems, i was just wondering if another better way of playing these games was found.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Originally posted by Space Guard
    I have a very small request (It is ROM related)
    Is it possible for someone to provide me a screenshot of the completed menu (One that has the Pokédex)? I would do this myself but i have the problem as the poster above me.

I have a few screens taken with NO$GBA V2.6a see attachments

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Once my game was going very good, but now it's not.

I am using No$GBA 2.6a
    The thing is, when I start battling the first Starly, after I get his HP to 0, he doesn't go down but instead, the whole games stops. Does anyone know how I can fix that thing?
    Also, I tried many ROMs and all of them freeze in the same place.
    You need sound turned on. It's a weird bug. Even having it low quality will fix the problem. Without sound turned on, it freezes at the end of any battle.

joelshawdow

pokemon fan
    Years
    i play pokemon pearl using ideas emulator.first i patched a file to pearl rom and played with the ideas emulator .it has the capability of 10 saves and its speed is better than the latest no$gba.but pokemon diamond won't works. only pearl.i am gona make pokemon diamond work also

alho12

Heart Gold:0131-4210-8237
    Years
    y dont u jst buy a ds and buy the games this way it is a lot safer then downloading things that you arent compltly shore what they are

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I am having trouble saving and pressing the start button it won't work can you help?
    I had the same problem. Turned out I had my controls messed up. So check out your controls, that might fix your problem =)

y dont u jst buy a ds and buy the games this way it is a lot safer then downloading things that you arent compltly shore what they are
    Why are you typing like that?

GligarGirl91

FIX your posts immediately...
    Years
    I am having a big problem with my pokémon diamond rom that I download few months ago... At first i didn´t get my NoCashGBA to work but later yesterday I got some help and now when I´m at the start of the game and beating the evil Starly after taking the pokémon from Rowan´s suit case my game just flaws when I´m about to drop Starly off... HELP ME; PLEASE... ;( *crying eyes of*

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I am having a big problem with my pokémon diamond rom that I download few months ago... At first i didn´t get my NoCashGBA to work but later yesterday I got some help and now when I´m at the start of the game and beating the evil Starly after taking the pokémon from Rowan´s suit case my game just flaws when I´m about to drop Starly off... HELP ME; PLEASE... ;( *crying eyes of*
    If you have sound disabled, enable it.

It's a bug.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back