• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    ...or not. It was just ironic from the days when my name was cubed.

Well, I'm still sitting here. Waiting my turn ;_;

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Cubed FTL!

Oh, and I'm sorry,you'll have to wait for me. I'll be away until Wednesday. It'll be done by Thursday. Sorry.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Like, I was away... so, nyah! And what's with this moderator thing? Was it the April Fools Day joke?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Like, I was away... so, nyah! And what's with this moderator thing? Was it the April Fools Day joke?

Yeah, pretty much. You missed it, Jim. Everyone got to be moderators. Hell was wreaked. We banned people and locked threads. And generally enjoyed moderatorship for all of one day.

...Or we could've just gotten the fancy button and username format, but now you'll never know!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    lol, humor.

Ugh, this means... I HAVE TO DO MY SPOT. I'll get round to it. Later on today.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Ha, I made you post here.

I like, forgot. But Lavender tower and everything is done. Just done a bit of leveling up and caught a "A/N / NICK" and a "H.CLINTON♀". Saving at Cycling Road.

Edit: Hunting in Safari zone. We need a Water Pokémon! :O

Last edited:

Lash

Years
    Edit: Hunting in Safari zone. We need a Water Pokémon! :O

Get a Dratini. That way the League will be pwned along with Giovanni later on with Dragonite powaz XD

EDIT: Though I do know its not water, it can still use Surf.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I know. That means I have to go all the way back to Vermilion and bleh!... Oh wait, I have Fly.

Edit: Sorry for my... incompetence. It's this effing Dratini. It keeps dieing when I try and level it.

Last edited:

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    For real. The next guy might not even keep the dang Dratini. Personally, I'd have gone for the Poli family.

just beat your gym leader, catch some stuff and let's go already.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Politoed FTW! Yeah, I'll do that.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Leik... DOUBLE POST! *banned from PC*

Well. this counts as an update which is perfectly 'legal'.

I'm too lazy for screenshots. I didn't get too much chance to train. But the next person has Silph Co. thus Training comes easy. Also I didn't save in the Gym. I forgot to get strength so I saved it there.

bob's turn.

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    OK folks, this thing actually got knocked to PAGE 2. Whoever's turn it is, eithe rpost oup or lets get a replacement.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I've PMed him a while ago and give him plenty of time, Amp, you wanna do it?

Back