• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

An A & N and Jim Production.

What's PPP?

If any of you haven't heard of Play, Power, Pass then listen up. PPP is a game in which you play to a certain badge, and then pass the save file onto the next person to play to the next one. It's done with ROMs and emulators, so there's no need for mailing or anything. It's not that hard.

Without them we'd be lost.
    • Make sure you have the correct save file.
    • Make sure you have the correct ROM and the latest VisualBoy Advance Emulator. [1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels)] ~Linking to ROMs is against the rules so we can't provide the ROM.
    • When posting your save file, post screenshots of all the Pokémon's movesets. Post the save file as an attachment.

How to get the save file on VBA:
      When you are finished and have beat the Leader, position yourself in front of him/her. Go to, "File > Save > Save it to your desktop." Then post it on your next post with your screenshots.​

Abide by them.
    • There will be absolutely no cheating in any form. If you are caught, you are kicked, and someone else will take your spot.
    • No legendaries. They're cheap and I hate them. No arguments. You can catch them, but do no use them.
    • Do not post any illegal material in this thread. This includes ROMs, etc.
    • There are 8 Badges in Kanto and the Elite Four, choose one.
    • Be Active! If you're not active for a week without notifying me first you're kicked. If it's your turn and you spend more than 10 days without notifying any of us with updates, you're kicked.

You will play up to and beat the Gym Leader you're assigned too.

Brock: DeadDuck
    Misty: Jim
    Lt. Surge: Jax Malcolm
    Erika:Ell☺
    Koga: Jim
    Sabrina: bob_saget
    Blaine: Amp
    Giovanni: Lash
    Elite Four: Always & Never

Miscellaneous information.

Okay, here's some points involving the story:
    • The Misty Position will include Mt Moon.
    • The Lt. Surge Position will include SS Anne
    • The Erika Position involve Rock Tunnel & Rocket Game corner.
    • The Koga Position will include Lavender Tower.
    • The Sabrina Position will include Silph Co.
    • The Elite Four Position will include Victory Road.

Meh, I can't remember how the Sevii Islands come into the plot so just do whatever.

Remember, upload the .SGM file that appears when you File>Save and upload that. Do not upload .sav files.

The Player taking Brock's spot gets to choose the starter. Name the Character Red if Male and Green or Blue if Female.

Check out the Generation II PPP, we're currently playing Pokémon Crystal and we'll start again after this one is complete.

Need any help getting Rom, save files etc? Feel free to PM me or Always & Never.

Have Fun ;D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Well, since I may as well be being forced too, I guess i'll take Erika ^^

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    All added. We need like three more people to start so it should be like tonight or tomorrow.

@Ell☺: Nice name, do you remember when mine was Jimz♂? The symbols get annoying -_-

@A&N: My first post was prettier~er than yours :P

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Yeah, you need to make a userbar of Generation III. Cause, I need to add the, "Other PPP" thing to it. Just like old times, my friend.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Come on you guys. Even if you don't know what an Emulator or a ROM is, we'll help you. So don't be afraid to sign up.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Oops, I forgot about this after the 4.5 days of lost posts, Tanro could you re-upload your save file and I forgot who took the other places.

Edit: Tanro has been inactive for the past 2 days, if it's not re-uploaded by this time tomorrow then someone else can take the position.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Well, I might sign up but I have no idea what I am doing.

I have a lot of problems with ROMs and screenshots and such... but if someone is willing to help me then I will take the Misty spot :).

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Well, I might sign up but I have no idea what I am doing.

I have a lot of problems with ROMs and screenshots and such... but if someone is willing to help me then I will take the Misty spot :).

Yeah, don't worry. If you need any help, we got choo covered.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    OK, sweet. *Oh, and is Tanro still doing this? If not then can I take his spot and do the first two?*

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I would take anyone which is left (if there is one)

Last edited:
    Back