• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play, Power, Pass! Generation III.

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Okay, BREAKINGBEN can do Brock, Jax will do Surge and I shall take Misty's spot.

As for Sabrina, I'm making an executive position. [Because I'm good like that] I'm not sure about both of your activenesses so I've put you both down and I'll decide when we get to Sabrina.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Jim, you should sort whatever problem is happening here, immediately. I'd hate to see this fail because of a stupid problem. So, fix it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Is there any open positions? This sounds fun! I'll take any positions that are open.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Aww, shoot. My computer is acting up and I can barely stay on for 10 minutes. I'll have to bow out, sorry (someone can take my spot

EDIT: I have a good reason.... my desktop has spyware on it and my only other option is a mac (VBA is too far behind to do anyfing....).

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    D:

Anyone in the whole widest universe can do it. ;@Wii

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Go on then DeadDuck, Samu3l, you can be in reserve if DeadDuck doesn't get it done... LET'S GO PEOPLE! [Oh and Call the Male Character Red or the Female Character Blue and the Rival Green, I'm picky like that].

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Hey, the very concept of PPP dictates that they cna name em whatever they heck they want.

Right on! You made Jim eat his words <3

But whoever is doing it can name it whatever they want, like he said. That's one of the blessings of the first turn.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Hey, the very concept of PPP dictates that they cna name em whatever they heck they want.

I assume this extends to Pokemon and will forewarn everyone participating that most of my time will be spent catching Pokemon and giving them godawful names because I can.

Like Tony Blair the Drowzee. ("Tony Blair, go!" "Tony Blair used Hypnosis!")

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Doing the dumb storyline pokedex part... Anyway, Character is named Red and Rival's Green just to avoid any issues on there.

I'll get pokeballs and start catching pokes around soon. Prolly I'll train up something else than the starter.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Yes, but with the crazy people at this forum I didn't want a rival called 'Fagballs'. Something inappropriate. Plus it's my PPP so nyah! Call Pokémon anything you want, I am specifically requesting someone to call a Drowzee Tony Blair [it doesn't have to be on the team].

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • I assume this extends to Pokemon and will forewarn everyone participating that most of my time will be spent catching Pokemon and giving them godawful names because I can.

Like Tony Blair the Drowzee. ("Tony Blair, go!" "Tony Blair used Hypnosis!")

What the...? Ha ha ha. That's the funniest thing I have ever heard. Why Tony Blair though? Is that your name or something, or it just came to you?

XDDD

Well, I'm going to name a Lapras, "Tabitha."

With a little research I found out he was the last Prime Minister of England. So, Jim and Jax should be friends. [England lovers. T_T][If you do become friends, let me in!]

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    What the...? Ha ha ha. That's the funniest thing I have ever heard. Why Tony Blair though? Is that your name or something, or it just came to you?

XDDD

Well, I'm going to name a Lapras, "Tabitha."

With a little research I found out he was the last Prime Minister of England. So, Jim and Jax should be friends. [England lovers. T_T][If you do become friends, let me in!]

Who's Tony Blair?! *smacks you*

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Question: After beating Brock, should I do the route 3 part, or it counts as part of Mt.Moon storyline ?

Back