• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Play to Befriend a Pokémon!

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Today on Pokemon.com, they have added a new game to the website. Similar to the game Pong, you have to bouncingg a yellow ball across the screen, breaking all the rectangular blocks. but this is a a bit more special compared to the others.

If you play the game well enough, you will have the choice of meeting one of the seven Eeveelutions in the Dream World when it's launched this spring.

So, have you played the game yet? If so, have you choden which Eeveelution you want?

The choices are:
    Vaporeon with Hydration (Heals status problems if it is raining.)
    Jolteon with Quick Feet (Boosts Speed if there is a status problem.)
    Flareon with Guts (Boosts Attack if there is a status problem.)
    Espeon with Magic Bounce (Reflects status-changing moves.)
    Umbreon with Inner Focus (The Pokémon is protected from flinching.)
    Leafeon with Chlorophyll (Boosts the Pokémon's Speed in sunshine.)
    Glaceon with Ice Body (The Pokémon gradually regains HP in a hailstorm.)

Last edited:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Really? Sweet I'll most likely pick Espeon because it's DW ability is amazing.
    Magic Mirror FTW.

Last edited:

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I'm actually playing now, not sure how to unlock my Eeveeloution though. -__-"

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yayz! If not for this thread I probably wouldn't have noticed until after it was over -.-
    I think i'll get Espeon. It was between Espeon and Umbreon, but Espeon's Dream World ability, Magic Bounce, is epic.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    In order to get the Eeveelution you want, you have to get mostly that Eeveelution's spheres.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Updated with the Dream World abilities to make it easier to pick!

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I want Espeon, Glaceon, or Leafeon, but always lose all 3 lives on the fourth level. :/

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • at the fourth level, wish me luck! :)
    ( 2-3 minutes later )
    I BEAT THE GAME AND GOT ESPEON!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
    sorry bout that, anyway, Espeon was the one I wanted to get, sooooooo yeah, wish you all luck. I'll still be in this chat to give tips and help Meduza out with helping, also I give thanks to Meduza for making this thread, if not. I wouldn't have ever noticed it on pokemon.com

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Espeon because it is the best one, aand has he most awesome ability in the world! It's ability is amazing.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • There were only four levels? It felt like more...

Well, got my Espeon a little while ago on my second playthrough. I didn't lose at all. I've had practice on games like that. :)

Kazma

--
    Years
  • I was going to aim for Umbreon earlier, but Espeon's ability... >_> Guess that's what I'll be playing for.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    That Espeon sounds bloody amazing.

...Unless Cofagrigus screws it over.
    Or anything that knows "Simple beam".
    Or Mold Breaker.

It's not impossible to overcome, but damn that looks nice.

Back