• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Player saved the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I don't know. I feel like the games are already easy enough, so the player shouldn't neccessarily be awarded for nothing, too much, by throwing tons of free mons at him. Not that I have anything against gift Pokemon, I just liked to see them putting more effort into making the player do some challenges, or exploration and rewarding them with a rare Pokemon after they earned it, instead of randomly giving him something to break the game entirely.

Or alternatively, just give me all the event legendaries right at the start, that's a way better method, than tediously having to run to certain shops for codes, or hope that somebody trades theirs, or whatever. {XD}

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Achromatic at your service! I have a lot of cool things planned for PGC so stay tuned. 8)

And I see you've started with changing the DCC's thread title! :D aha

I was playing Diamond yesterday and omg saving took so long ;_; I can't believe that was the norm back then - saving now is so quick and painless.

Years
That Espeon/Umbreon is pretty cool, though I'm sure it'll cost more than I'm willing to spend on it, haha.

And I love you for changing the DCC title. I was looking at it last night thinking that it should be changed to either 'Don't turn off the power', or 'X saved the game', so I am not disappoint!

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
the Rayquaza one looks amaaazing
but then why is Charizard also there x: i'd rather have Deoxys featured or something haha!

i agree that the current DCC title is the perfect change! it feels like PGC has finally become whole now that it has a moderator again (。 >艸<)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I think, the top half of the themes are alright. It's the bottom half, that I can't really warm up with.

Years
i agree that the current DCC title is the perfect change! it feels like PGC has finally become whole now that it has a moderator again (。 >艸<)

Not the entire Pokemon Gaming forums though... we still have two pieces of the puzzle that need to be filled aka 3rd and 5th Gen. Then everything will be complete.

Years
I'm not a fan of purple but the Espeon/Umbreon theme is reaaally nice and I love the floral pattern. Still need to actually decide what Pokemon theme I want and buy it but.. I've hardly been on my 3DS lately, if I go on it it's to check up on Shuffle and Rumble World briefly. D: Forever sitting at rank 71, lol.

Years
Guys, look! New 3DS themes.

eevee2.jpg
charizardy.jpg

The Rayquaza one is amazing. Gotta buy that. 8)

I really love the pattern on the Espeon & Umbreon one there

Years
First of all they wont come to me as pokemon company has -99.99% activity in india.(I think they even dont know if a country like India exists.)
In the rare case they find me I will happily delete all the savestates,etc and accept the brand new game.Cause the only original games I have played are prior to generation 6 which are easily available on internet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
huh, this seems like a cool initiative. good question right off the bat too D:
i'd love to play the new Pokémon game early (2 years even, that's like... an era), but.. to be honest, i probably wouldn't take it. i have amassed too many important Pokémon over all my games, so unless i could store all those in my Pokémon Bank or something i wouldn't want to lose them. you did say all Pokémon games though, so i assume Bank counts too :/ and besides, new Pokémon games are cool, but if i'm the only one in the world who has it, i wouldn't be able to fangirl about it or play together with anyone anyway. so i guess i'll wait.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Sounds a lot like playing beta tester, but instead of getting paid for it, I'd actually get punished...also since I'd be the only one playing the game, there wouldn't be anyone else I would be able to talk to about said game.

If I had the choice, I'd definitely keep my stuff and wait untill the game's actually finished and playable :P

Years
As for me, I wouldn't do it. I just love all my current Pokémon and save files too much to just abandon for a new game. It would be super tempting though I've gotta admit. I always wanna get my hands on new games as soon as possible so hopefully I wouldn't give in despite my love for my Pokémon.

I understand you there, my fave PGC lord. While it can be tempting to start a new adventure the problem is you feel too attached to your current Pokemon as well.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I personally don't want to risk losing all of my progress in older games just because I want to play a new one, since all of the save files contains good memories that I get when capturing or battling with all of my Pokémon.

While it can be tempting to start a new adventure the problem is you feel too attached to your current Pokemon as well.

You're spot on, Hikari :) I guess that's why there was some outcry when anybody can't transfer the Pokémon of Gen 1-2 games to Gen 3 games back then.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
... was that actually a serious suggestion or just a stab at the Wii U/Nintendo for not having/making any Pokémon console games? haha
i'm still totally up for that Pokémon Colosseum prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back