• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Player's Guides?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I bought the game on Sunday and I love it so far, and I generally buy a guide to go with it.
    But everywhere I've been, neither the Nintendo nor the Brady nor the Prima guide can be found. Is it yet to be released?

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
    Years
  • If I remember right, the guide should be out (the NP one anyway) and I believe the Pokedex comes out later, a few weeks. Not positive though.

Years
  • I just happened to get extremely lucky today. I went to Target about a couple of hours ago and managed to buy a black Nintendo DS Lite, Pokemon Diamond, and the official Nintendo player's guide. lol :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    I got "The Official Guide from Nintendo Power.........Pokemon Diamond and Pearl"

It was the last one that my GameStop had and i got it :)

Back