• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playing any oldies? tell us!

Years
    They probably don't count as old, but I've been re-playing a number of games recently, including the Ace Attorney games, The Simpsons: Hit & Run (one of my personal childhood favourites, believe it or not...) and SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. Like I said though, I'm not sure they count as 'old'... but they're certainly older than the other games I've been playing recently; Pikmin 3, Animal Crossing: New Leaf...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm replaying FFX! Over a decade old now, it's hard to believe playing it.

I love how you can switch between characters freely and aeons are actually useful every now and then! :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Ahh I was playing Yoshi's Story a few weeks ago and decided on a whim to pick it back up today. So cute! ;o; I also started up Oracle of Seasons, which is pretty fun too. n_n;

Years
    A Hero's Tail on the PS2/Gamecube is a great game as well. It actually adds a whole new depth in gameplay while keeping the core of the classics, and has (surprisingly) its hard times. If you manage to get the game someday, give it a shot, I found it worth the play.
    The other one though, Enter the Dragonfly...was kinda boring. It lacked level design quality.

Well, I may check it out if I ever get the time... or maybe even a blind LP if it's not too dynamically different. I stopped after Enter the Dragonfly. I actually thought it was decent, but the loading times got way too much on my nerves to tolerate it any more before finishing it.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    I've found a completely new GameBoy Advance SP online, I ended up buying it and all the Gen III Pokemon games! I'm currently playing Pokemon FireRed, there's nothing like that immense feeling of nostalgia!
    I've been thinking of purchasing the original GameBoy system with Super Mario Land as it was the first game I ever played, I was probably 3 years old at the time...

Back