• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playing Hack on GBA

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2008
    Hi there,

sorry if I am posting in the wrong place , but here I go .

Well , I want to know if it is possible to save a pokémon hack in a GBA pack . Well , pack is not the right word . Humm .. A pack .. You pick up the pack and put it in the GBA to play the game , right ? It is that . Ahah .

It is possible or not ?

Sorry for my bad English , I am portuguese .. bla bla bla . :D

And .. Can I connect my GBA to my PC ? Via Link Cable or something like that ? It is to trade pokémon from my PC versions to my GBA Emerald version . : /

Thanks and sorry for any problem . Bye . Waiting answers .

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hi there,

sorry if I am posting in the wrong place , but here I go .

Well , I want to know if it is possible to save a pokémon hack in a GBA pack . Well , pack is not the right word . Humm .. A pack .. You pick up the pack and put it in the GBA to play the game , right ? It is that . Ahah .

It is possible or not ?

Sorry for my bad English , I am portuguese .. bla bla bla . :D

And .. Can I connect my GBA to my PC ? Via Link Cable or something like that ? It is to trade pokémon from my PC versions to my GBA Emerald version . : /

Thanks and sorry for any problem . Bye . Waiting answers .

No, but you could use a Pokemon ROM and an Emulator that you could find with Google. >;)

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • To answer that, I believe you need a Linker. Though its probably best if someone who has actually used them tells you which would be best; my knowledge is from a 10 second Google search. Look more thoroughly on the site linked by necromancer; you should see them just above the bold link on the orange links bar, on the left of the page.

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    What Glaceon said is correct you need a link cable to hook up to you PC. It's explains it all on the site I provided.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I'm sorry sweetie, but you posted in the wrong area. *Pulls out her magic stick.*

*Movie-movie*

There ya go. =3

Anyway, as for playing hacks on actual GBA hardware, like o.necromancer.o said, you'll need a flash linker. Here's a site that sells classic back up devices, which strongly recommend for they're slightly cheaper.

[urr=https://home.clara.net/robwebb/shop/copiers/copiers.htm]Rob Wbb[/url]

Hope it helps. =3

Back