• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Playing Platinum with Firered, Leafgreen, etc plugged in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • so i know that you can play platinum with some you gba pokemon cartridges plugged in and it'll open up pokemon you couldn't get before. i haven't found anything on how hard it is to get these pokemon but i've been walking around route 201 and 202 with my firered plugged in trying to get a growlithe for a while now and no luck... am i doing something wrong or is it THAT hard?

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Jip? Psh! It's amazing. A little difficult, but completely worth it. Now... the DSi not having a GBA slot... that, my good sir, is a jip if I ever saw one!

Years
  • haha well i've been running around for about an hour or so now and still haven't found a growlithe XD seems rather frustrating to me.

and yeah i did think that was pretty stupid, especially considering how much money the pokemon games make nintendo, they add a feature like that and then pretty much make it obsolete >.< that's why i kept my DS when i got my DSi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back