• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playing Pokemon on GBA FlashCart?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    I tryed playing Pokemon flames of Rage recently and it was a white screen and kept playing a sequence of noises.

Anyone know which ones can play on a GBA flashcart?
    Pokemon Ru/Sa, Fire and...Grass?(Green) Dont work due to the updates needed.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
  • I say to try patching it on a different rom and try again. Iit still continues to happen then update the card or the ips could be bad.
    Pokemon Crono Never loads on DS/PSP/or mac/Pc and i gave up on it cuz its not even worth it.
    Try dowloading a already patched game from megaupload or look up youtube videos and you might fine one. Hope I helped :D

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I have a similar problem. I loaded RijonAdventures on to my 3 in 1 and it froze and started making weird noises after I pressed A after the "Your copy of this hack may not be legitimate" page.

Unhacked Pokemon games work fine though. As does the Mother 3 translation.

Back