• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playing Pokemon Sienna Beta 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    I think that that is the name of the hack for Pokemon Fire red. I am using the Visual Boy Advance and can't even find the download hack/mod/rom in the open folder. Help? This is my first download from this website and I have no experience with pokemon hacks.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Sadly, we don't offer full ROMs here. It's a legality issue, and we don't like getting our hands dirty with it. What you downloaded was a patch, and you'll need to apply it to a clean ROM of Fire Red - which you can find using a search engine like Google.

In either case, this area is for introductions. :x If you have any further questions, you may wanna take a look over in Emulation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back