• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation3, nintendo rev.,or xbox360

360, Rev.,or PS3

• xbox 360

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Nintento Rev.

Votes: 38 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I love how everyone missed the "for free" part. I've no interest in getting an X-Box 360, so I'd definitely go with the PS3. I want both that and the Rev, and since almost every source points toward the Revolution being the cheaper of the two, I'd rather pay for that one rather than the more expensive one.

I'll reply to this as if I'm not supposed to read the first post though. XD; Honestly, it'll depend on the launch titles to govern what I'm going to get first. I mean, most of the games I play are on the PS2 so any sequels in the series, etc. will likely be transferred to the PS3 and thus it's logical for me to get that. But I also really like Nintendo, so...I'm kinda stuck there. Chances are my brother and I will buy the Rev and beg for the PS3, or at least for my parents to pay a portion of it, as a gift. x_X;

Neomagician

@#3$<!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2006
    I'm going with the rev, simply because it's going to have 20 launch titles and already most of them interest me =/. Also, Red Steel looks like awsomeness.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • Revolution all the way, so I can play just about every known Nintendo game on the planet (and a few Sega games too) Plus who doesn't think those controls are cool?

X360 doesn't have too many games that appeal to me, and PS3's WAY beyond my budget.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Always gone a had Nintendo not giving up on them now, never owned an Xbox or PSX or PS2

falling up+
    Years
  • Yeah news to Rev wanters: Red Steel was announced as a launch title, and the few screenshots released give us a good glimpse into the Revs graphical power. Personally i think its looks killer especially if this system is going to be in the $200-300 range. I had my doubts but the Big N seems to have its cards right finally. That and this game was built from the ground up to fully utilize new controller. Mmm FPS (on Nintendo!) with guns AND swords :D cant get much better than that.

Here is a link to the screenshots (the subimage in each frame is showing how it will be played), Game Informer magazines new issue has the full preview.
    https://www.gameshout.com/news/nint...elease_for_revolution_console/article4745.htm

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    I would pick PS3, if I got one of those for free.

Skeleton Escaflownae

Daydreaming Visionare
    Years
  • I would have to choose Xbox 360 Mainly because of HALO 3!!! if you are a true halo fan you would have been seeing all the rumors about it. also it is backwards combatable(only with the really popular games though:disappoin ), tons of memory and changable plates. i also want Oblivion and fable 2 (not the lost chapters) then i would choose the revo
    But nothing in life is free!!! (think about it[i know it is a what if question])

LedZeppelin

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    ~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
    Bah. Rev.
    1. Rev rules. The controller rules. The download-any-non-handheld-game-from-other-Nintendo-systems thing rules (If it is still true...)
    2. 360 is full of bugs and crap, and I estemate 89% of people DON'T like Microsoft's consoles, including me.
    3. I've always thought of Sony's consoles as cheep ripoffs of Ninty consoles. They stuff all their consoles with extra crap nobody really wants or needs and then they overprice it. (PSP, anyone? Come ON! DVD player? Internet Keyboard? BAH! We already have that stuff! Besides, in my mind, it's a copy of GBA stuffed with crap and priced at $200+, and Sony's just trying to be beter than Nintendo, which they will never be.)

Trying to be better than nintendo? I always thought that the whole reason for new consoles was to do better than the others. So it looks like Sony is just doing their job. Anyways, I used the PS2 as a DVD player for a long time (until I recently found a DVD player for a really low price). So it's a good thing that it played DVDs. As for the PSP thing, it did cost alot. And it also has a lot of crap (UMD Movies, MP3 player, Photo album) but it still has killer games.

Andy said:
    360: There's one reason and one reason only that Microsoft is getting one red cent from me for one of their systems. I don't care about the XBox, I don't care about the 360. But I don't want any game gaps. I don't want to sit there and go "I'd like to play that game but it's not on the PS3 or Rev". So that's the only reason why I'm getting the 360.

Well Andy, you wont have to go "I'd like to play that game but it's not on the PS3 or Rev" cause Xbox never has any games that are only for XBox. Oh wow...Halo. Halo is just horrible rip off of great FPS games. And if you ever wanted to play that crap game, you could just get it for PC.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Revolution. Red Steel looks great. The PS3 follows closely, I'll be getting a Rev and a PS3. No 360.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Was waiting long time for X-Box 360 but it isnt really well

and also i dont like play station so i voted for nin because of mario,zelda,pokemon and etc.

Nintendo has the most intrested games for me:=)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • LedZeppelin said:
    Well Andy, you wont have to go "I'd like to play that game but it's not on the PS3 or Rev" cause Xbox never has any games that are only for XBox. Oh wow...Halo. Halo is just horrible rip off of great FPS games. And if you ever wanted to play that crap game, you could just get it for PC.
    Halo? Nah, I'm talking about a few Star Wars games, some fighting games and some FPS games that's said to be better on the XBox.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Deen said:
    Nintendo gamer for life....since the snes

Since the SNES? You're 13, the N64 came out the year you were born.

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Playstation 3. It seems like the games are going to be alot more fun. Then again, that New Rev controller has me thinking.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • I prefer X-BOX 360 because, It has awesome graphics, i have one, i love the games on it, and i'm addicted to achievements! lol

Back