• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    look all i want to know is how do i make a pokemon game
    not hack one
    cause i only know how to hack
    just actually start one from scratch
    my friend says you can but he wont tell me how
    so can someone PLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEE tell me how if there is a way to do it
    if not tell me but if there is i would appreciate it verry much if you would tell me
    but i cant use pokemon starter kit
    so dont suggest that
    thank u :)

p!kablu

Map Maker Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Well you are going to need a program like RMXP and yes, you are going to need a starter kit or else.. well if you dont even know if you can make a game, you wont be able to without a starter kit

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Yeah...I would agree with that too. If you are new to game making you should probably go with tools such as Pokemon Essentials, and RPG Maker XP is currently the easiest to use.

Last edited:

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Ya go to download.com or something and buy RPG maker XP not VX. Than use the pokemon starter kit made by poccil. Course you could use sphere or Gamemaker. I'd say those are to hard to work with. So fork out $30 and buy RMXP.;) Thats the easiest route.

EDIT: sorry to get off topic but DragoChamp. Can I have the duel screen script. lol just kidding.https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=125735

Years
  • Ya go to download.com or something and buy RPG maker XP not VX. Than use the pokemon starter kit made by poccil. Course you could use sphere or Gamemaker. I'd say those are to hard to work with. So fork out $30 and buy RMXP.;) Thats the easiest route.

EDIT: sorry to get off topic but DragoChamp. Can I have the duel screen script. lol just kidding.https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=125735

Just so everyone's clear here, RMXP is $60.

SiLvER32

Pokemon League Developer
    Years
  • Didn't anyone read the 'but i cant use pokemon starter kit' part?
    Now I would say 'why', but instead I will just tell you to go learn C++

Years
  • Didn't anyone read the 'but i cant use pokemon starter kit' part?
    Now I would say 'why', but instead I will just tell you to go learn C++

Rather than C++ I would suggest learning C# as it is a much better language to program games with. Added to the fact that XNA Game Studio uses C#, it's a win win.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Um use RPG Maker XP easiest system to use for pokemon projects. Also if you can use RPG Maker XP you can use Poccil's starter kit(recomended) And you will have to pay from 50-60 dollars for RPG maker XP IDK I bought it ages ago. I also advise keepeing several copies of your projec (Backing mine up atm my charger died so I gotta get a new one Im using my grandmas (TG for same laptop chargers) And if you can't use a starter kit i don't advise using RPG Maker XP unless you can get the scripts and fils from a starter kit. Otherwise it will be near impossible for you to do. I wish you luck but you will need tolearn a scripting language or two

Years
  • can i help? i've done sprites before:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • can i help? i've done sprites before:

First: You need 15 or more posts to link images
    Second: You can't link images from your personal laptop. You have to upload them first to some image hoster such as Imsgeshack and then you can link the images using the

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back