• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please don't hurt meh

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    I normal stay FAR FAR AWAY from forums because people always treat new people like they were worthless. Also if your not a hardcore pokemon nerd who know every last detail about pokemon then your a worthless noob who should die. Sorry but I join another well know pokemon forum only to be treated like dirt and I don't know why. I didn't flame people or act like a know it all jerk. I have not used forums since! In fact I'm a little scared just posting this.

Please don't hurt me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Heehee, don't worry about getting that treatment here! We have a wide variety of people here, from people who are die-hard Pokemon Fans, to those who don't even play Pokemon here! If you don't know something, then you can easily go to one of the 'simple questions' board and ask. We'll kindly give you an answer! If anyone treats you rudely, just contact a moderator or higher staff, and we can help.

With that said, I hope you enjoy these forums better than the past forums you've been to~

It seems like you've been here before. The boards have changed a lot since, so hopefully you'll feel more at home this time.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Thank you, I join a long time ago but my fear of forums are so great I've never really posted here so I'm really just like a brand new user. I really want to be part of more pokemon communities. I love pokemon since I played pokemon Blue back in the day. I really don't pay attention to stats and all that hard core battling stuff but would like to try. I REALLY hope I fit in here and will try to be as mindful of other feeling and the rules.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You don't have to worry at Pokécommunity as long as you read the rules and follow them. Actually, it's not that hard since all it takes to follow them is a little common sense ^^

I'm sorry to hear you've been having bad experiences at other forums... I hope it wasn't PC from last time you were here :/ This is a tidy place (with real good looking skins compared to many other forums, you know the style of the forum that you can change in the lower left corner of the screen if you scroll down).

Also, the staff here are just like any other kind of member on the board and nothing to be afraid of. They're only a little nicer and work a little a lot harder than us ;)

I don't care about stats either, I don't know anything about that actually xD I don't really play pokémon anymore, but there are tons of other stuff on PC that makes this a place where you'll stick around. I hope you'll find something to keep you around~

Welcome.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    To be honest I don't even know what I did wrong before. I didn't break the rules just stated my opinion and not in a rude way. I was promptly told my opinion was wrong and tried to explain my self and.....sigh..

Well I hope things go better this time.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello there! Welcome back!

I'm going to say: don't worry about your opinon not mattering here. I believe in PC, a respectable open-minded member is open to all opinons, and judge based around that. I typed this before: having an open mind consists of having patience and acceptance of all views no matter how dissimilar to your own that they may be. Each person's opinions are their own and like it or not, having an open mind precludes a person from the chance of trying to hold another person back because their views are different. Well, its what I think...

I too am sorry for you're past experiences with forums; I don't really know and I can't say what its like in the forums you visited in, I can tell you right now, that I don't think your a jerk of any kind. I believe your a kind, member who just like the rest of us, just wants to have fun. And I do hope that things will go better this time around~

Now, I did used to play pokemon copetitvely in my time, but eh, I guess it got kind of boring, and redundant; I found that people laughed at you for using "tiers" that are beneth the casuall "OU" tiers, so, nowadays, I just play pokemon for fun. MAYBE I'll come back around when Pokemon Black / White comes out, but, not likely.

But yeah! Welcome back~!

Years
  • Don't Worry About People Being Mean To You Here! They Are Really Nice! When I Started PC. (About 1 Day Ago Maybe 2) They Were Really Nice to Me :3

Back