• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Help Me With My First Hack. I Could Use Spriters, Tilers, and RPG Maker XP exp

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    :nervous:the sprites i got from Alizter or watever his name is arent really working well for my game.

I have basic designs for my first 2 cities and a route that is part highway and just wanted to ask you guys if you can can like give me awesome looking sprites, maybe make your own version that is at least similar to my towns/routes and a male and female trainer overworld sprites.

If you would like to help me along the way, please ask because I really want to play this game. A few FakeMon could do some good, and the battle system from pokemon, not the default one or the level thing and i need the pokemenu!

Here is the first town beta version (I want it bigger for new stuff
    Please Help Me With My First Hack. I Could Use Spriters, Tilers, and RPG Maker XP exp
    )
    https://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7513/alvarytownbeta.png
    Things I want/need changed
    *Need Some Pools in some backyards
    *Better lookin house not from reg game
    *Bigger Yards
    *Moving Water
    *The bridge is a ramp
    *Town to be bigger

Heres the Highway
    https://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3739/highway.png
    I need taller poles so the highway to be taller and a ramp to be where the 3 tile road on poles goes into the 2 tile road at the left.
    Lol at me putting Sinnoh in top-left.

Heres the second town which needs to bigger and side houses. i want mostly the same things from the first town please.
    https://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5324/badgetentown.png
    i think one of the houses in the second row looks like that Detective squirrel

It could also help if you put in small parked car sprites and a sprite sheet of mostly custom citizens.

i also have a beta sprite sheet for the main character but he appears too small compared to the old lady so im guessing i need to transfer to GBA sprites to recolor.
    here is the sprite- https://img9.imageshack.us/i/trainerspritev3.png/
    I also have a second Version of the beginning town but I dont think it feels as nice as Pallet or Twinleaf.-
    https://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8013/alvaryv2.png

I'm also a noob and this is my first hack so please dont flame.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    thnx nad i know i suck at mapping besides its just a beta i will work on other GAMES to practice.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • This forum is for Games not for HACKS.

Chill out man, it says in the title of his post RMXP ¬_¬ he just called the game a hack by mistake, I think.

EDIT:

If you need any help with mapping I'll be more than happy to help.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    sorry i meant game. i dont really know how to hack into games :/

u can do anything you want to help :)- sorry i didnt notice ur post cuz i was angry at that guy!

Last edited:

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    thnx! i might have something tonightas i still suck at spriting and mapping. oh wait i just though of a job, could you see if you could kind of fix Alvary Town, The First Town.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    wat do u mean? well i dont really do anything this is my first game and i really stink.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • Lol, angry at me? Hahahahaha lame.

If you are working on something you should know, at least, how it is categorized or called.

Whatever, the last post is right: "Well shouldn't you being doing stuff on your own so you can learn it?". To learn things, you must do it yourself, not ALL, but most of the things. Sorry if i'm being mean, I use to be like this.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    wat do u mean? well i dont really do anything this is my first game and i really stink.
    Well i mean what can you do? people wont help you if they feel like they are basically making the game themselves and not you. you should learn more before starting.
    Lol, angry at me? Hahahahaha lame.

If you are working on something you should know, at least, how it is categorized or called.

Whatever, the last post is right: "Well shouldn't you being doing stuff on your own so you can learn it?". To learn things, you must do it yourself, not ALL, but most of the things. Sorry if i'm being mean, I use to be like this.
    Dont make fun of him. we should try and educate him instead. and help him. not in the form of telling him what to do or doing it for him but by letting him know what would be best for him to properly start his project.

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • Yeah, it's just that I didn't find any reason for him to mad at me... whatever. It would be cool if he(ScizorZ) tell us exactly what he wants. And I may help him too. You'll see, i've received help from Wichu, so i want to help others.

You know what? The most common thing on what a person is helped is at scripting and/or spriting.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    0oh thnx Fraot, its just that its my first game and i wasnt sure if to call it a game or a hack.
    And BTW i did design all my maps, I'm just asking people if they can help fix them or help me improve them.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    i lost an awesome pokemon center map i made a week ago! uggghhh! ill try to reamake it.

ScizorZ

ROAR I"M A TACO!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    as soon as carmanaic uploads his map i will update!
    btw i need more supporters!

heartofdestany

aspiring mapper
    Years
  • i m a decent spriter and an exilent mapper if you need help with ani thing plz contact me and do be specific plz, thanks

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • I got the first town for you, I'll send you the data tomorrow scince I havn't got time right now.

Back