• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please help me with my pokemon D/P trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OreoMcFlurry

The Almost Famous Trainer
Years
  • im currently searching for(i dont care for level or gender): Bulbasaur, Arcanine, Zangoose, and Gengar.
    Im willing to trade:
    Rotom L: 1
    Dialga L:47
    Charizard L:39
    Porygon L:18
    Munchlax L:15
    Anorith L:20

My FC: 0776 5128 2056

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    ur 5 years out of date man

Your helpful. People still play D/P if you haven't noticed. When are you actually going to post something that does anyone a favours.

@Oreomcflurry, your best off asking in the quick trade thread for these pokemon. Now if you excuse me your username has given me the urge to go to McDonalds.

OreoMcFlurry

The Almost Famous Trainer
    Years
  • Your helpful. People still play D/P if you haven't noticed. When are you actually going to post something that does anyone a favours.

@Oreomcflurry, your best off asking in the quick trade thread for these pokemon. Now if you excuse me your username has given me the urge to go to McDonalds.

thanks. i just started like an hour ago so im like new to this. oppps sorry haha (thats my favorite thing at McDonalds)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back