• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Please Help Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2004
    ok well im stuck!!!!!

i did the 7th gym (fire) and then the lil boat came and i went with it and now i cant get back to the main map ? how do i do that so i can get last badge and do Elite Four so i can get the parts for the machine on island 1 ?? cause the boat only gos to island 1,2 and 3 and you cant fly back either :S .. plz help me

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2004
    menu where ? in fly ... this is wat i get
    Please Help Me!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • those are the Mystery Islands! you can catch a few G/S/C Pokemon there...and theres a few legendarys there too! (Deoxys, Ho-Oh, Lugia ect..) so i advise you should stay there for a while! XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2004
    Sapphire Latios said:
    those are the Mystery Islands! you can catch a few G/S/C Pokemon there...and theres a few legendarys there too! (Deoxys, Ho-Oh, Lugia ect..) so i advise you should stay there for a while! XD

well looks like im staying there neway .. cant find a way off :laugh:

but yea a read a walkthrough and it said i needed to go in a cave on island one where you can only go after Elite Four to get parts for the machine ... and im guess thats wat i have to do .. i dont no :S im lost

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2004
    you need go to island 3 to bring off this girl ,then to tell wait her father ,the last go to 1st island ,in the PC told the man ,who take you go there,you finished the mission ,then he will take you go back.

my english level is very low,have so many misstake ,so if you will can't konw my. -.-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back