• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please help naming a Pokemon and other ?s

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2016
    Hello everybody! I'm very new to Pokemon and I've been playing Pokemon Go for the last few days. I caught Charmander, Jigglypluff, Clefairy (2), Meowth (3), Geodude, Jynx, screen shots included etc.,

-I have a question on naming this Pokemon human-like (below) which I think it's very rare. It keep getting on my radar.
    -Also how do I "evolve" Charmander to become a better Pokemon?
    -I also want to know how to catch Tauros because I tried on 4 occasions and it kept popping out of the Poke ball. Will a Pokemon go some please else if not caught?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Please help naming a Pokemon and other ?s
      Screenshot_2016-07-26-14-14-04.png
      353.8 KB · Views: 2
      Screenshot_2016-07-24-18-16-59.png
      351.3 KB · Views: 1
      Screenshot_2016-07-27-20-28-06.png
      225.4 KB · Views: 1
      Screenshot_2016-07-27-20-28-22.png
      205.6 KB · Views: 0
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    The human like Pokemon is Machoke.

Evolve Charmander by catching more Charmanders for the Charmander candy, then use those to evolve one.

The Pokemon will return if it flees at random times. Keep looking out.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hooray, welcome to the fun that is GO.

A little more about the Tauros, some Pokémon that appear have a higher CP level, and therefore are harder to catch. There are certain items like Razz Berries and stronger Poké Balls (Great Balls, Ultra Balls) you can use to increase your chance of catching it next time it pops up. You can find those at Pokéstops once you level up a bit more.

Last edited:

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • Hiya! I hope you are enjoying Pokemon Go! Super exciting to play your first pokemon game. :)

As stated before, the human liek figure is Machoke! So evolve most pokemon, you usually have to catch the same one, over and over until you have the proper amount of "candies" needed to evolve it! So for charmader to evolve, you'll need ' 25 Charmander candies" And then '50 charmander candies' to evolve it into a Charizard.

Please help naming a Pokemon and other ?s

Again, as stated before, you can tell the difficulty of the pokemon by the change of ring colors. From green (easy) yellow, orange, red (difficult will take time and items). I would feed it as many razz berries and you can, and if you have the pokeballs (would suggest the great balls, if not that's ok) use them up!
    Hope this helped. :)​

Back