• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please! I need help!

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    All right, I have Pokemon Explorers of Darkness, and I recently got defeated in a dungeon... I don't know how to send a SOS Mail. Please help! Oh, and I didn't post in the pinned help thread because nobody EVER replies there. <_<

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    I reply there.
    BUT. In the game, once defeated, you will be asked if you wanna send an SOS. Select yes, then post the SOS code with the dungeon and floor you were defeated in and someone will rescue you. Got it?
    So it just automaticly says "Do you want to send a SOS Mail" after you get defeated?

Years
    Not quite. It asks if you want to await rescue. If you do, it'll quicksave the game at that point then from the main menu, you have to choose on Friend Rescue, then Get Help, then it'll ask what you want to do (Send SOS Mail, Receive A-OK Mail or Send Thank-You Mail). When you want to Send SOS Mail, it'll ask how you want to get helped (Wireless Connection, Wi-Fi Connection or Password). Choosing Password will generate the password you'll need to post for someone to manually put into their game.

And I wouldn't say that nobody responds to the stickied thread, because I do...

Back