• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Please leave this off in Airports and Hospitals.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Sometimes in the games, I interpret things wrongly, such as the first time I saw the C-Gear. I thought when it told me that I had to turn it off when I was on Airports or Hospitals because or wireless jamming or something. I took this literally, because I knew there was a semi-airport in Mistralton City, so I thought that it meant those in-game Airports and Hospitals. I was foolish to believe that. I think what spread it even more was that you have to turn off the C-Gear in those boats in Castelia City as well.

Have you ever interpreted something wrongly in Pokémon Black/White?

PKMN Trainer Nick

PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Sometimes in the games, I interpret things wrongly, such as the first time I saw the C-Gear. I thought when it told me that I had to turn it off when I was on Airports or Hospitals because or wireless jamming or something. I took this literally, because I knew there was a semi-airport in Mistralton City, so I thought that it meant those in-game Airports and Hospitals. I was foolish to believe that. I think what spread it even more was that you have to turn off the C-Gear in those boats in Castelia City as well.

Have you ever interpreted something wrongly in Pokémon Black/White?

Haha. I also did interpret something wrong, like finding an Audino while thinking that it's a rare or legendary pokemon with a different tune to the wild theme music.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • When I was looking through the Pokemon found in the Cold Storage, I initially thought they'd be found in the warehouses themselves, when in fact, they're found in the tall grass outside the warehouses.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • When I was looking through the Pokemon found in the Cold Storage, I initially thought they'd be found in the warehouses themselves, when in fact, they're found in the tall grass outside the warehouses.

Same here.

I do not believe i've misinterpreted anything else.

I misinterpreted what N said once and accidentally disagreed with him by mistake. It broke my heart because he was such a woobie about it.

Wait, thanks for reminding me. I did that too, once. I think it was the first time he asked me a question, and then he's all like "Pity..." and then I realized what I did. Luckily I did it right in my next playthrough =P

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I misinterpreted what N said once and accidentally disagreed with him by mistake. It broke my heart because he was such a woobie about it.

firefoxkatan

Pokemon Knitter
    Years
  • Haha. I also did interpret something wrong, like finding an Audino while thinking that it's a rare or legendary pokemon with a different tune to the wild theme music.

HAHA I am so glad I'm not the only one who did that :x I was all "Oh man some super awesome rare Pokemon already?! :D" XD oops lol

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
    Years
  • I hope no one else (especially like, little kids who don't pay close attention) don't misinterpret that on an airplane. It's kinda freaky, not sure what would happen if someone accidentally turned it on.

I made sure I turned off the wifi when I flew to Texas 2 weeks ago, to go to the mall tour with my fiance.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Actually, I also thought I was going to run into a super rare pokemon with the shaking grass...turns out it was Audino so I went out of my way to catch it. :#

momoa

Casual Pokefan
    Years
  • It's amusing and a bit disturbing that my next trade in Pokemon Black could interfere with some dying person's EKG.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I went to the Ferris wheel with this girl who said gets closer to you...I actually thought she was hitting on the Player until we got down and said that she saw me as a little brother xD

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
    Years
  • I thought N was a good guy and he wanted to defeat Ghetsis, but once to Nimbasa City... lol.
    EXACTLY! When I first met him I was all "Cool, and he also reminds me of L from Deathnote!" (simply because his name is one letter lol)
    But then Numbasa City happened... :C sadfais

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I wonder what actually happens if you turn on the C-Gear in Airplanes and hospitals?
    Anyways I feel for Audino being rare too lol

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I bet nothing would most likely happen. I guess it's just a precaution in case something bad and unlikely would happen so that Game Freak doesn't get sued. It's not more dangerous than a cellphone or Iphone...

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    when N took me into the ferris wheel, that was odd. just game freak showboating their 3D tech

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't really think those last three posts are based on misinterpretations but it's too early to really know :(

Anyway, I didn't misinterpret many things as far as I remember, besides the fact that I thought all pokeballs in route 10 and route 6 were literally Foongus. Until I clicked one and realised they were trying to fool us. ;;

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Have you ever interpreted something wrongly in Pokémon Black/White?

Nah, I've never been to a Hospital or on an Airplane playing Black & White using the C-Gear.
    I am going to an Airport in a few days though, but I'll try and remember to keep the C-Gear off ;)

Back