• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please notice me SENPAI!

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Never happened to me. It's the things you don't do you regret; if you ♥♥♥♥ up when you approach them, so what? Turn it into a joke, whatever. Just don't be inactive and be a pussy, because that gets you absolutely nowhere in life and I hate to see people throw all their opportunities away - romantic or otherwise - because they can't just man the ♥♥♥♥ up and do what they wanna do.

Harsh, but so true.

Years
  • Ahh this is such a good subject to talk about for me ! I am definitely someone who admires from afar. I also develop (un)healthy obsessions with people I'm interested in. Sometimes it's not even in a attractive way, some times I just really admire a person and want to be their friend. However, unfortunately for me I always develop these feelings for people a lot older than me, and people who are in completely different social circles. I guess admiring from afar is a kind of subconscious protection from the fact that if I ever did try to speak to them more, we might have little to speak about. I dunno, it bothers me. I wish I was more normal around people I like. Instead, I probably come across as a creepy night stalker T_T"

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I had a crush on this guy that started in 2012 and carried over into 2013. I found myself always looking at him and trying to get the courage to talk to him, but never doing so. I mean, I got as far as introducing myself at a party and lmao that was also on my birthday and I was BEYOND proud of myself. Looking back now, it's just funny that I cared that much and I'm like "I could have found a better thing to do with my time on my 21st but oh well." I mean hey, I was happy at the time, so whatever! He's a nice guy, well-liked, and a great trumpet player. I'm not really friends with him, but I see him around a lot, so it's not like I'm ashamed of any of this. But I had a huuuge crush on him from afar. Could never really talk to him, but I'm really happy with how things are now. Dating someone else that I could talk to. ;)

stell

a proiectura
    Years
  • Why would someone be a level higher than you?

you mean you don't have one of those scouters popularised by Vegeta?

(i mean, yeah, crushes always seemed like these demigods -- love isn't blind but it certainly blinds you -- but in terms of my platonic mentor friends...there are many. never hang out with modest musicians.)

Years
  • Never happened to me. It's the things you don't do you regret; if you ♥♥♥♥ up when you approach them, so what? Turn it into a joke, whatever. Just don't be inactive and be a pussy, because that gets you absolutely nowhere in life and I hate to see people throw all their opportunities away - romantic or otherwise - because they can't just man the ♥♥♥♥ up and do what they wanna do.

Harsh, but so true.

^

Fortune favors the bold.

Plus you don't know if you don't try.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Oh, I've always had that certain friend who I've had in my mind that I've admired so much that I hoped at she would one day she would just at least even hint at the thought that she might like me. This has been going for 6 years. If I'm in the friend zone, I'm so deep you'd need an excavation team to get me out of that dump I've buried myself in.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Oh boy do I ever get sucked into the whole "Senpai Crush" thing badly. ><

I do posses a very loving personality, which oftentimes just makes things worse if I find myself finding that person attractive as well. >_>

While it doesn't happen often, when it does, I just facepalm at myself afterwards when I've shaken off the spell. Notable people on PC I've had that thing for includes Forest_Grovyle, Andy (Arcanine), Erica(Lightning/Cherrim), Signomi, and Nick (Formerly Pachisou Yutohru).

While for me it's not always a crush, it can include one.
    Even if it doesn't include a crush, I still tend to do some pretty dumb things. If I adore someone, I'm not usually afraid to express it, which sometimes causes backfire and worse feelings. >_>

That being said, I've also had my fair share of admirers and I always try to be the best I can be.

Back