• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

please r/f my deck

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2014
    Pokemon:
    4x Abra (base set)
    4x Kadabra (base set)
    2x Alakazam (base set)
    2x Chansey (base set)
    1x Kangaskhan (jungle)
    3x Unown G (Great Encounters)
    3x Unown I (Neo Discovery)
    3x Mr. Mime (Jungle)

Trainers:
    4x Bill
    2x Pokemon Center
    2x Full Heal
    2x Great Ball
    4x Pokeball
    1x Pokemon Trader
    1x Switch
    2x Gust of Wind
    3x Root Fossil

17 Psychic Energy

Are there any cards that says the opponent cannot damage benched pokemon. If so, I would put that in the deck too. Thank you.

I am trying to create a sort of control deck. With Mr. Mime active equipped with Unown G, The opponent can only damage Mr. Mime for 20 damage or less. With alakazam on the bench along side a root fossil or two, the alakazam will move the damage counters onto the root fossil who will then heal itself when I end turn.

I am trying to create a sort of control deck. With Mr. Mime active equipped with Unown G, The opponent can only damage Mr. Mime for 20 damage or less. With alakazam on the bench along side a root fossil or two, the alakazam will move the damage counters onto the root fossil who will then heal itself when I end turn.

Last edited:

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Looks pretty good, reminds me of one of my decks I like to call Puppetmaster, because of the way it controls the field.

The only thing I have to criticize is that you have 17 energies and 21 pokemon, I would take out at least 2 or all of the bills to put in more energies. But I like to have at least 20 energy in each deck to make sure i'm getting them.

Also if you have an extra pokemon trader it might be good to switch that in with one of your kadabras, because that last one isn't really needed.

So without the improvements I would say a 7/10.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    I think you need a few more really strong pokemon (maybe 1 or 2 BIG basic pokemon). Other than that pretty good. 8/10.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    The layout is okay but I suggest adding more energy cards. Dark types will pawn you.

jackowacko876

Pokemon Expert
    Years
    Are there any cards that says the opponent cannot damage benched pokemon. If so, I would put that in the deck too. Thank you.
    There is one, not sure what it is...but I do know it's a Pokemon from an EX set with a PokeBody that prevents you from damaging Benched Pokemon. I'll try to look for it. Also, I'm pretty sure it's Basic.

Back