• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Rate + any help appreciated ;)

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
    Years
    Ok, so I haven't got Fire Red yet....I guess i could get it from ebay etc, but they may be fakes etc. And I will wait untill the official release date. :) Then run out like mad, with my money and act like a total pokemon person,lol... I did last time, it was fun! :D

*turns poke'cap backwards and holds out pokeball with money inside* Heheheh... :P

Anyway, I have planed ahead on what some of my team will be... and I must admit, It takes me awhile before i have a finished one... as i do trail and error tecniques to see which pokemon would be the best out of all my favs to suit the way i have built it. And so far, this is what i have come up with:

Charizard/female = fire,air,earth,dragon moves?

an eeveelution of some sort/possibly jolteon or espeon(I allways have one, right from the first poke'games)

Dragonite?/male or female = not sure what moves yet..

Milotic/female or male = water,ice,recover,normal?

As for the others, I have no idea...I would ideally like to know just what pokemon are available on FR, any links to lists etc will be grately appreciated..as will be any help offered. :)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Assume that all 386 Pokemon are usable in FRLG with the move tutors, as that's what online battle accepts.

If you're posting your team, be sure to post out all 6 members with items, EV distribution, movesets, personality and nature. Click on the link in my signature to check the advanced trainer's guide that talks of a few strategies and basics to team building.

Back