• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Rate my sapphire team i kinda new plz help!

Calvin

Pokemon Baby creator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2004
    shining_light said:
    i have an idea for blaziken (my starter)
    blaziken@charcoal
    fire punch
    blaze kick
    sky uppercut
    whatever u want (i suggest a move that can ko flying/psychic types in one shot)

charcoal cuz it powers up fire punch/blaze kick, so it kills everyone in it's path
    No offense man but don't suggest 2 fire attacks on a pokemon.

How about this set:
    flamethrower
    Aerial Ace
    Earthquake
    Brick Break/Sky Uppercut

Mana Lugia

Advocate for Common Sense
    Years
    Depends on their defense, no?

as well, Blazi gets stab from thunder now? And its spA is horrid compared to its general attack power, so that already is a benefit.

And just cuz it doesn't OHKO doesn't make it useful :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    also the charcoal only increases by 10 % that's not what i'd cvall overwhelming

Mana Lugia

Years
    STAB: same type attack bonus. If a pokemon uses an attack that matches with one of its types (blaziken gets STAB for fire and fighting moves), then the power of the attack is increased by 50%.

(so Blaziken with Fire blast is 120 * 150% = 180 power, while Mewtwo using Fire blast is only 120 power).

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    so have you acctually ever played agaisnt any other pokemon fans?

Mana Lugia

Years
    Pokerus increases Stat EXP gain. so how does it affect thunder?

Edit:

Dirk, to your question, "so have you acctually ever played agaisnt any other pokemon fans?"

yes.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dirks said:
    dang now i can't find my gba i need to use these strats
    Netbattle RS does the job a lot better than gba can ever do... you're not limited by amount of TMs, has free access to FRLG stuff, can choose your own stats and everything else about your Pokemon, and best of all, it allows you to play across the internet.

Back