• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please rate my team!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Can you guys rate my team for me?I have:a Rayquaza lv-100
    Tyranitar lv-100
    Lugia lv-100
    Groudon lv-100
    Kyogre lv-100
    and Kingdra lv-100 (Thank you :).)

Last edited:

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    they are pokemon/10

we need movesets and natures.

Sky_Ace

Years
    Oops...Well here they are:Rayquaza-Dragon Claw,Crunch,Surf,Flamethrower Tyranitar-Brick Break,Ice Beam,Thunderbolt,Earthquack Lugia-Fly,Psychic,Aeroblast,Earthquack Groudon-Brick Breack,Dragon Claw,Solarbeam,Eruption Kyogre-Surf,Earthquack,Thunder,Water Spout Kingdra-Protect,Dive,Waterfall,and Ice Beam :)

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

Years
    And natures:I used codes to search long and hard and now there all Brave natured.(In my last team they were all caght the real way.And of course they were raised the real way.But this time I used rare candys :).I love my new AR.I just wanted you to know that because I didn't wanna lie.And that's all I used too.)

Last edited:

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    those are abilities, not natures. you've got a few things who's good moveset is dependant entirely on nauture.

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    from what I can see his team is not 'awesome' at all. the movesets are very simple and don't focus on the pokemon's strong points, he doubles on attacking moves, and doesn't use stat-up moves.

Sky_Ace

Years
    Down Cast Turtle said:
    Dont double post just edit your post and awesome team 9/10
    Sorry just couldn't get it all on my PSP screen...And thanks for the good rating :).Might I add that all of them are shiny?Because they are :)!And I based my party around double battles :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Raquaza master said:
    Oops...Well here they are:Rayquaza-Dragon Claw,Crunch,Surf,Flamethrower Tyranitar-Brick Break,Ice Beam,Thunderbolt,Earthquack Lugia-Fly,Psychic,Aeroblast,Earthquack Groudon-Brick Breack,Dragon Claw,Solarbeam,Eruption Kyogre-Surf,Earthquack,Thunder,Water Spout Kingdra-Protect,Dive,Waterfall,and Ice Beam :)
    Lol at "Earthquack"! Must be Psyduck's secret move... ;)

Rayquaza@Leftovers/Petaya/Salac:
    Modest, 252SpAtk/252Spd/4HP
    -Air Lock
    Dragon Claw
    Flamethrower
    Ice Beam/Surf/Thunderbolt
    Extremespeed
    -All this guy can do is sweep, so you're not that far off...

Tyranitar@Leftovers:
    Adamant, 252Atk/252Spd/4HP
    -Sand Stream
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Dragon Dance
    Taunt
    -Unless you feel like breeding a Quiet one with a flawless HP IV... Given your AR prowess, maybe I should take this back.

Lugia@Leftovers:
    Impish, 252Atk/128Def/128SpDef
    -Pressure
    Aeroblast
    Earthquake/Shadow Ball
    Recover
    Reflect
    -Might as well stall as Pressure gobbles their PP

Groudon@Leftovers:
    Adamant, 252Atk/252Spd/4HP
    -Drought
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Bulk Up
    Fire Blast/Eruption/Solarbeam

Kyogre@Leftovers:
    Modest, 252SpAtk/252Spd/4HP
    -Drizzle
    Surf
    Thunder
    Ice Beam
    Calm Mind

Kingdra@Leftovers:
    Modest, 252SpAtk/252HP/4SpDef
    -Swift Swim
    Surf
    Rain Dance
    Ice Beam
    Dragonbreath/Toxic

Ubers=DULL! Also, don't repeat moves of the same type on a single poke. 5/10 for boredom factor.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    HP Grass/Electric > Dragonbreath IMO. I'm hoping this is an uber metagame team.

Sky_Ace

Years
    I'm thinking about makeing my team better.I want to get some pokemon that can cause sleep, paralyze, poison, burn, and freeze.And with very few weeknesses.(By the way what are Ubers?I haven't even heard that before.Asaid from when you said it earlyer ;).)

Years
    Synchronize said:
    HP Grass/Electric > Dragonbreath IMO. I'm hoping this is an uber metagame team.
    LOL at Kingdra in Uber Metagame.

Ubers are the top-tier legendaries you find near the end of the game. They include Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, and arguably the Lati@s and Wobbuffet. People tend to ban them (or delegate them to their own metagame, rather) because their stats are simply higher than the other pokes, so if one person uses ubers, everyone has to. That's usually no fun since there's so little variety amongst them, and they tend to do little but sweep.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    MetalMario said:
    LOL at Kingdra in Uber Metagame.

Ubers are the top-tier legendaries you find near the end of the game. They include Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, and arguably the Lati@s and Wobbuffet. People tend to ban them (or delegate them to their own metagame, rather) because their stats are simply higher than the other pokes, so if one person uses ubers, everyone has to. That's usually no fun since there's so little variety amongst them, and they tend to do little but sweep.

I know what ubers are. But in the uber metagame, things like Exeggutor, heracross, Metagross, Blissey and other non-ubers are used there too, which is why I asked. Wobbuffet is controversial, but I don't feel like starting that argument because either way it's still banned.

Ham

asdf tl;dr
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Blue Mew_16_2006 said:
    id rate it 8/10 itz good but theres proly better
    WOW! YOU FAILED TO HELP ANYTHING AT ALL.

god I hate these posts.

Back