• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**PLEASE READ** I'm not killing off Café!

Years
  • First off, thank you for being the only one who took me seriously (my fault, I know). We've actually come up with a solid solution for what will happen to all the potential discussion that would disappear with CCC's absence. Well, aside from the aforementioned tidbits. The subforum idea COULD potentially work, I suppose. Surprised it wasn't mentioned before. I guess I can message RL and forward him that idea, it's a possibility. Although what we had planned seemed like a good idea, too (don't want to spoil it!).

The joke's on you, dude. Unless you were actually being serious.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I mean, well, I already retired. Honestly, mostly because of school, but this contributed. I was thinking about lasting till the end (and my moddiversary on the 4th), but I decided the sooner I dipped, the better for me. And I'm still not doing my essay gdi

Just give it time, I guess you'll realize soon enough.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I mean, well, I already retired. Honestly, mostly because of school, but this contributed. I was thinking about lasting till the end (and my moddiversary on the 4th), but I decided the sooner I Dippued, the better for me. And I'm still not doing my essay gdi

Just give it time, I guess you'll realize soon enough.

Fixed it for you.
    It's so hard to believe someone of your comedic stature.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    /sits the forum area down and gives it a stress blanket
    /proceeds to fix it some hot soup
    /pats it on the back
    :c

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Fixed it for you.
    It's so hard to believe someone of your comedic stature.
    I've actually heard that joke before, haha. And ugh, how to convince you guys. =(
    I, for one, don't think it's going to close, but if it's scheduled to be closed, split up, and divided, so be it. I can't control how the H-Staff run this forum, unless I were staff myself, and I know that won't happen any time soon.

If this is the last of CCC's days, it's been a hell of a ride, but if it isn't, I'll see you all on the other side.

I mean, well, partially the reason I even left this thread open (especially after the realization I'd posted this on "lol honesty day") is so you guys can give your input. We're in the end a forum, and the people in the end to be affected is you guys.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I've actually heard that joke before, haha. And ugh, how to convince you guys. =(

I mean, well, partially the reason I even left this thread open (especially after the realization I'd posted this on "lol honesty day") is so you guys can give your input. We're in the end a forum, and the people in the end to be affected is you guys.

We will believe it when the category actually goes down.
    Well, I will.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • It's sad knowing this could be the end for this forum. I don't see what's wrong with how things are now honestly. It's already pretty laid back and making it even more laid back would just add on to the spam. A chat forum like this is a good place to go to relax and not talk about Pokemon 24-7. I mean just because it's a Pokemon forum, that shouldn't be the only we can discuss here. And sometime I don't want to chat about video games or music, movies, technology, etc, I want to talk about how I get ready in the morning, or what I do with friends, or what my quality is, or what I'd do if I were a staff member. Casual chat like that. PC isn't as interesting without being able to chat to people about everything. I know we can contact each other on the IRC or Skype or VMs, but not everyone uses those features. Not everyone has Skype.

I don't think shutting down this forum is needed , but it could be a sub-forum with Forum Games. OR FG could be merged with this and become a sub-forum and this would be called Forum Games and Chit-Chat or something along those lines.

Though if we do that , my post count will drop majorly. :( Well if this get closed my post-count will go from 4600 to like 1000 maybe even lower than that. All my hard work would be destroyed. Still if it were to become a sub-forum, then it would still exist in some form.

(Honestly hoping this is a joke, but from the looks of thing it's not. :/ )

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Currently wondering if this beats the"I got someone pregnant" joke from last year.

And in that moment , hundreds of users on PC users almost had a heart attack.

I'm so done with April Fools Day. I'm just.

**PLEASE READ** I'm not killing off Café!

(But yeah that beats the "I got someone pregnant" joke.Good job.)

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Currently wondering if this beats the"I got someone pregnant" joke from last year.

You're still stepping down, right?
    You're not a very good mod anyways. <3.

You guys should've went with a less important category. CCC is necessary on all forums because you need it to be more than just a Pokemon forums. If you did like Forum Games or something, I think you would've had more success.

Years
  • You're still stepping down, right?
    You're not a very good mod anyways. <3.

You guys should've went with a less important category. CCC is necessary on all forums because you need it to be more than just a Pokemon forums. If you did like Forum Games or something, I think you would've had more success.

Oh my god, I liked this so hard, you have no idea. All forums need a "General Chat" type of forum where people can talk about anything. Or maybe they could drop Pokémon Trivia instead.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Oh my god, I liked this so hard, you have no idea. All forums need a "General Chat" type of forum where people can talk about anything. Or maybe they could drop Pokémon Trivia instead.

Or maybe they could drop Pokémon Trivia instead.

drop Pokémon Trivia instead.

drop Pokémon Trivia

drop Pokémon Trivia

drop Pokémon Trivia

drop Pokémon Trivia

Why would you suggest that?

Edit: on second thought, that's not a bad idea. Move it all into forum games.

Last edited:

Yukari

I see, so all the staff members lied repeatedly? Nice to know everybody, good going.

Back