• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please welcome me, I'm new and stuff!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Hey everyone! Sorta trying to meet as many people as possible on here.

I'm from the UK, 20 years old and love pokemon of course. I watch and play a lot of football (soccer to some!) and support Chelsea! I do an Interactive Media university course which I love, just designing websites and graphics, that sort of thing.

That's just a lil' bit about me, tell me about yourselves?!

Hi there and welcome! o/ I'm doing website/graphic design in college too, already have taken many courses on that. Should be close to graduating soon. I love digital art and web design so this is totally perfect.

But since you want to know more about me.. hmm, well, I'm 22 and a big Pokemon fan. I also love to draw and write, am extremely lazy (haha), and am pretty into anime. I think we're going to get along great given that we're already a bit similar, so that's awesome! You should post around the forum more and get to know everyone. People here are really nice and there's so much fun to be had by posting around~ enjoy your time on PC! <3

Years
    Welcome!

I'm Elyzyn, new here also! 24 and from Scotland. I love to read, write, play games and all sorts.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Hi there and welcome! o/ I'm doing website/graphic design in college too, already have taken many courses on that. Should be close to graduating soon. I love digital art and web design so this is totally perfect.

But since you want to know more about me.. hmm, well, I'm 22 and a big Pokemon fan. I also love to draw and write, am extremely lazy (haha), and am pretty into anime. I think we're going to get along great given that we're already a bit similar, so that's awesome! You should post around the forum more and get to know everyone. People here are really nice and there's so much fun to be had by posting around~ enjoy your time on PC! <3

No way?! That's so cool. First person that replies to me and we pretty much do the same course! I'm creating a website now for a theoretical project. We have to come up with a product and design it and all that. My idea is a device that records dreams! A bit out there but I'm sticking with it, it's theoretical after all ;)

Don't worry, I'm lazy too. Sort of not good when you have deadlines to hand in work o_O. Do you know what, I've loved pokemon for years but I have only just started watching the anime! I have watched the odd few before but never religiously, it's so good I'm absolutely loving it.

Thank you very much :)

Welcome!

I'm Elyzyn, new here also! 24 and from Scotland. I love to read, write, play games and all sorts.

Ditto! I like to play games a little too much though. Definitely my downfall!

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
    Hello Charizlaw welcome to PC this site is awesome everyone is so nice so if you ever need help with anything don't be afraid to ask because anyone will help an di know because im always asking people. Um about me i love playing the hacks here and love pokemon and i'm 18 i love playing sports like basketball, football andalso i run track so i like being active here and in real life plus i love playing video games so thats it about me nice meeting you

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Hello Charizlaw welcome to PC this site is awesome everyone is so nice so if you ever need help with anything don't be afraid to ask because anyone will help an di know because im always asking people. Um about me i love playing the hacks here and love pokemon and i'm 18 i love playing sports like basketball, football andalso i run track so i like being active here and in real life plus i love playing video games so thats it about me nice meeting you

Nice meeting you too my friend! I haven't really had a look at any of the hacking stuff, worth a look?

Years
    Hello and welcome!
    You go to uni? wow! I couldn't bring myself to go after A levels but hope you are enjoying it, a couple of my friends studied media and said they loved it!
    I'm new here too but can't say I'm into sports so much! Unless playing video games is a sport then... :P
    anyhoo, welcome to the forum!

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
    its definitely worth looking i joined primarily because i was always checking out a favored Rom hack of mine (light platinum) and i decided to check out everything because there are many cool hacks out there with different stories i pretty sure you'll find one that you will truly love but you should check out the emulation and Rom hacking forum

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Hello and welcome!
    You go to uni? wow! I couldn't bring myself to go after A levels but hope you are enjoying it, a couple of my friends studied media and said they loved it!
    I'm new here too but can't say I'm into sports so much! Unless playing video games is a sport then... :P
    anyhoo, welcome to the forum!

Yeah! I am enjoying it but it is really tough at times. There is so much work to do which I don't like at all. A lot of the time I'd rather be playing games or out with mates! It's hard to get your head into the zone sometimes when the work is boring, but in this course some of it is also really interesting so it evens itself out!

Yeah I love media too! I've actually nearly finished an independent movie outside of uni. I acted in it! o_O

Thanks for the welcome :)

its definitely worth looking i joined primarily because i was always checking out a favored Rom hack of mine (light platinum) and i decided to check out everything because there are many cool hacks out there with different stories i pretty sure you'll find one that you will truly love but you should check out the emulation and Rom hacking forum

Thanks man, that actually sounds really cool. I'ma have a look!

Back