• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Welcome Me!

Years
  • Hi I'm Ashley, I was refered here by a dear friend of mine. I'm glad to join but doubt I'll ever have as many postslike all of you. :)

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • well, welcome to PC, read the F&Q, and the rules, and be reeeealy ative! ^^

hope to see you around!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC, Ashley. ^^ Please read and obey the rules and read the FAQ. Some important points to mention are no spam or flaming. ^^ Toodle-oo! Have fun! XD ~Kylie

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Hi, and welcome to The Pok?Community! Post lots, make good friends, and have a great time! If you want to be my friend, feel free to PM me. ^_^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Ashley said:
    Hi I'm Ashley, I was refered here by a dear friend of mine. I'm glad to join but doubt I'll ever have as many postslike all of you. :)
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Is Ashley your real name? It's same as my friend's name. By the way,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Hiya Ashley,

Welcome to The PokeCommunity.I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^_^!

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • Welcome Ashley to PC. I hope you become a very active member here and enjoy your time here.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to PC Ashley! ^o^ I hope you have a really fun time here. ^_____^ You'll have as many posts as us soon as long as you stay active. But be sure not to SPAM to get them. ^_~ Well, I'll be seeing you around! Have a fun time! =D

~Kelsey

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Hiya Ashley! ^_^ Welcome to PC ;) Hope you enjoy it here so far. I'm Lil' Schu, but you can call me Lexy, Schu, or Lil' Schu, obviously XD;;. I really like Dragonairs. (Duh. XD) You can PM me to talk ^^

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Hello there, Ashley. ^______^ Welcome to PC. My name is Riyuko, but feel free to call me Karli. I hope you have a fantastic time here!

~Karli

Back