• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pleased to be here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2018
    Hello, everyone who reads this~!​

I have been an avid pokemon fan since the show first came out, and happily stopped watching the show when I got gold and silver for my tenth B-day.Seeing as it's been nine years since then, I may have held on to this a little long, but hey. I have plans regardless.

Speaking of which, I plan on making my own ROM, and while I want to use Emerald as a base, I've noticed that there is a cap on the maximum number of pokemon available. Is that a thing, or ist there a way around it? Is it terrible that I'm already asking questions? O.o;

Nice to be here, and I look forward to all the help I can get/give!

Years
  • Om nom Pikachu! You have the best avatar yet. Welcome~

Hmm... I'm not sure on the answer to your question, though. ;_; Not very well-versed in hacking whatsoever. Luckily we do have heaps of talented hackers here though, meaning you'll definitely find someone who can provide an answer! Tried asking in one of the top stickies of the ROM Hacking subforum of Emulation (like the Simple Questions thread)? That'd be the best way to ask something of this nature; we likely have a tutorial/toolbox thread for it somewhere in Emulation, too. Browse around a bit and see what you find! Will be looking forward to your game since 3rd gen hack bases are my favorite. *~* Still have to dust off Flora Sky and get to finishing it, too. Good luck with everything!

But awww you seem so nice, I'm sure you'll be able to help in lots of ways, be it people asking questions about games, the anime, and so forth. Speaking of the show though... I still watch it and I'm almost 22. Kanto was awesome but I've liked Unova a lot, too. BUT YEAH I won't ramble on too much about that! It's cool how you've been into Pokemon for such a long time so we already have that in common. :3 Perhaps we can chat and become friends sometime yeah? Have a great time on PC!

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
  • Ohhhh my gosh! I love your icon (sushimon x3), I just found a vaporeon one I saved the other day and I cant stop looking at it. Lol.

Good luck with your ROM! I'm sure people in the ROM hacking forum will be able to help you, like Cirno said!

Welcome to PC! ^_^

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Hmm I wonder what pikachu would taste like.... (Bad pun alert) Propably SHOCKingly good! :D

I guess that wasnt as funny as I thought...oh well. Welcome to the PC Droitzel Glaedr! Youll find that this forum is extremely helpfull. So its okay to start by asking questions. :D

If you are interested about rom hacking then the rom hacking thread would be a good place to start. Im sure some one from there can answer your question. :D

Anyhow glad to meet you, have fun here in PC and see ya around! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2018
    Isn't my little Pikachu adorable? I found it on the interwebs and I'm like, (pun alert) "No! I must SAVE you, Pikachu!"

Speaking of flora sky, it's a great game! I was tricked into thinking it had EVERY pokemon though... I was sad to find out that that wasn't quite true. Reason being was I thought that someone had finally broken through and gotten more than 380 or so pokemon.

*Edit* I just realized that "quick reply doesn't put the message under the one I replied to... oh well.

Kitori, I am a lover of puns, you'll always welcome so long as you don't mind getting punished often. :3

KriegStein, thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to check that out!

Back