• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pleased to meet you

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Hi I'm snowfire63 but you can call me snow, I'm new to this forum but not to forums in general. My spelling may be off at time because it is not my strong suit. I would like to think of myself as an intermediate RPer but I need to work on the length of my posts. I also would like to try my hand at making a hack of pokemon. I do a little sprite editing everynow and then but I need to work on my scratch spriting. I'm excited to start posting here and hopefully find some good rps to join.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • Hello, Snow! :cer_smile:
    It's okay if you're spelling is off, you're still welcome.
    Talk to me about hacking. :P
    ENJOY YOUR STAY‼

Years
  • Hello there and welcome! Don't worry my spelling isn't that great either.. :P Interested in Rom hacking? Very nice, PC is full of nice helpful people to help you out with that, not to mention the great tutorials people from the community have made. I'm actually still trying to learn about it and iv learned a lot thanks to PC. If you ever need help with it just PM me and ill help you out any way i can. :) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    thanks for the welcomes and ill keep you guys in mind when i start looking into it. i plan on starting tonight when i get home, but for nopw im going to try and find a rp to join.

Back