• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pleasure Cruise [Rated 18+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • *smiles* I know a lot of people who would adore the chance to kill me. So I'll give them that chance.

Name:
    Kyle Lopez
    Gender: Male, (mentally turns female sometimes XD I shall explain bellow)
    Appearance: Kyle Tall for a Mexican, (6' 3"... wow!), his is thin of frame and fair of face, his mismatched eyes are a hereditary genetic mutation which he shares with his mother, or at least it was notable before his accident. Now his right eye is but a bruised black sphere which can not move, nor see. His short black hair is kept out of his face and away from his eyes as he likes it. His hands are large and end in pointed nails. On those hands you can see many scars, each has a story, and most are unpleasant. Other then that the rest of his body is immaculate, normally kept covered by the height of faction, black seems the dominant color. Save of course for very old and worn red Converse which he only takes off when he sleeps or showers.

Personality: Fresh out of Jail, Kyle has been hardened. Been made into the very thing he feared as a child. He hates all and will not listen to any, unless of course Breasts are speaking. He is a well known booze hound and will not hesitate to chase any woman who suits his fancy. Since he has not touched, or much less seen a proper woman in almost 23 years he is quite... handsy. Although, he can be a gentlemen when it is necessary, yet these moments are rare and far between.

Kayley can be quite the charmer, she is sweet and loves everyone who comes around. She is so nice to anyone that most find it hard to be around her, (at least that is what she thinks), She likes to care for people and would love to one day have a family of her own. Of course a Husband would help her out with this, but she is a good christian girl and will not directly speak to any man. She fallows the bible closely and does not understand why so many people call her a bad person, she does not recall committing any of the crimes she is accused of.

((confused? XD ))

History: Kyle was born in Iowa, as a boy he grew as most do, nothing to do and bored with life. That is until he turned 19 and discovered Heavy Metal. From that day forth his life revolved around Heavy Metal. He had his own band, a bunch of brutes, as his mother called them. They ran around making a mess of anything they could possibly find, until they went to far, They attacked a family who was out camping. They stole everything they had and left them there. Three days later the police came to Kyle's house, his friends had ratted him out and placed all the blame on him (some friends huh?). The trail didn't last long, all but the youngest daughter, who had hidden herself well and identified Kyle in the first place, had died of the beatings that they were put threw. Kyle was sentenced to life behind bars, on 5 counts of murder, 1 count of rape, 3 counts of theft, 2 counts of animal cruelty, and 27 counts of attempted bribery. After 15 years in jail, Kyle had beat up all of the room mates he had been given, they placed him in solitude, where he developed his second personality. Kyle learned of Kailey threw the prison psychiatrist; he begged the psychiatrist not to tell her that she was not real. And so, with Kayley's help Kyle was able to convince a judge of his insanity and was allowed to leave with a lighter sentence of life on probation. He then decided with his new freedom, he would shake off his Probation officer and make haste to anouther country. So what if he was on America's most wanted, no one watched that show anyway. by skipping across 5 states he was able to shake off the police where he then bought a ticket on the S.S. Maria, where he hoped to hop off when it ported some time and never be found by the Man again.

Skills: The Joint teaches one many things, where to punch a guy so that he dies, how long to sharpen a spoon to make it a knife. How to pick any lock. How to not swallow pills, how to know when there is something in you're food besides food.

Kayley can't do anything besides cook, clean, and make people uncomfortable. (And shamefully Kyle can not control her.)

Other: In case you did not notice.. there is a Split personality going on there.
    RP Sample:

**Warning, Suggestion of Sex and possible foul language.**

Spoiler:
    "Sleep my beauty, you need it more then I." he said to her as her eyes began to droop.

She mumbled something that he would never have any reason to remember and he made sure that she did not hear as he put his clothes on, opened the door and left. He smiled to himself, it was all for him, she wouldn't even remember, and since he had taken precautions, he could not be held responsible if something were to happen to her. He places his hands on the back of his head and yawned, he would need a place to sleep, he was supposed to get on that cruse tomorrow morning, perhaps he would sleep on the dock, or in the sand, who checked the beach? Walking swiftly he walked down to the dock where he found a soft spot of sand, he stretched out and ran over what he had done, yes it was worth it. As he drifted off he wondered what his second personality would do as he slept, she usually came out while he rested, he decided to put it from his mind, as long as she didn't wander all was good.

He fell asleep and as per usual Kayley opened her eyes and looked around, "W-where am I?" she wondered as she stood, "Why am I on a beach?" She found that she held something, holding it to her face she could scarcely make out the name of the ship, "I'm going on a cruise, since when?!" She looked around her and found a dirty pack beside her feet, That pack had always told her what she needed to know, hopefully It did now. He reached inside and found the notebook that somehow always had all of the answers, she riffled threw it and found the last page, by using the small lamp attached she read, "Today you bought a ticket on the S.S. Maria, you will go on the cruise and enjoy yourself." She blinked, "Well, you know me better then i do." she closed it and put it away, Why did she always find herself in such situations? What was wrong with her that no one wanted to be around her, she didn't feel any different then anyone else. She looked down at herself, she looked the same, ample breasts and feminine curves. Just as a woman should be. She ran her hands threw her hair, it was dark, not even worth worrying about it now.

((I lost inspiration... -.- they were bothering me over here.))

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • TwilitDusk: The roleplaying will occur in this thread, but the roleplay itself has not started yet.

Callandor: Hm. If you agree to run your posts through a quick spell-check before posting, then [S-HIGHLIGHT]accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

Captain Blue: [S-HIGHLIGHT]Accepted.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

JBCBlank: [S-HIGHLIGHT]Accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT], though I have a clarifying question. When the personality switch occurs, does his/her body physically alter as well? (By the way, time for you to eat your hat, Rabbit.)

raven_emblem: Your RP sample was a little better, but I am going to leave your sign-up as [S-HIGHLIGHT]rejected[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

I plan to close sign-ups on December 27th. Please try to finish your profiles by then.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Name:Jon Blaque
    Appearance: Jon's age and personality really show in his looks. He is young, healthy, and a number of females find him charming. He has his on little work out plan that keeps him slim, and fit. He leads the life of a busy man, and is often in a suit. His suit is a white under shirt with a light black tie. Over that he wears a light black to dark gray overcoat with matching bottoms. On his feet are two black socks, that he crams into two very uncomfortable leather shoes that are that of a brown color. Jon's face is slender and has many distincive features like his deep auburn eyes, or his very narrow nose. His medium-length dark brown hair is always kept neat and clean. Forever painted on his face is a happy smile.
    Personality:Jon is a serious, fun loving, goofball of a man. He has always been a goofball, a lot of times making fun of himself, or making little mistakes with a big consequence, He loves to have "Guys" night out. On these nights he will get absolutely smashed and lose all manner of good judgment. In the office, he likes it neat and clean, that is because of his obsessive compulsive disorder. He can't help, but to clean around his house and make it all neat and tidy. In his job, he is serious and doesn't crack jokes or anything of the sort. He knows when things are no longer funny(unless intoxicated) and then stops. He also doesn't make a joke out of everything(unless intoxicated.) Whenever Jon has an important assignment or task at hand, he will quit goofing off and get to it. If he any of his friends, or co-workers ties or anything are messed up, he will not hesitate to go over and fix it. As a boy, he was taught many card tricks and loves to perform them, it is something he enjoys and is good at to boot. If you need a shoulder to cry on, a person to talk all your troubles away with, Jon is the man. He listens to anyone no matter what they have to say.
    History: Jon grew up with an average family, in a little less than average neighborhood. It was a small group of people living in a gated community. Everyone knew everyone, and it quite frankly drove him nuts. His mom worked as a nurse, and his dad a doctor. Jon,however, had a different passion than health. He wanted to be a lawyer, a lawyer who cares for his clients. This want to become a lawyer started when he got beat up by some neighborhood punks. They told everyone that Jon's father did it, and they framed him too. The cops believed them, and arrested him. He got a good lawyer who didn't stop until he found the truth, and set the innocent man free. Ever since then, Jon has had a strong passion for the law and justice. When Jon turned 25 he met the most beautiful girl of his life. Her name was Serena, and she absolutely dazzled him. They went for steady for about a year, and then Jon proposed her, and she agreed. As of now, they are fiance, fiancee. He, and his fiancee are going on vacation. His fiancee, however is having a girls only party so Jon decided to take a cruise while they had their party. He also decided to let her spend the rest of the weeks at her families house and with her friends.
    Skills:Jon, has a few talents. For one, he knows a ton of killer card, and magic tricks. He also knows a ton of tongue twisters, riddles, and puzzles. When drunk, he loves to sing, and thinks he is good at it, when he is drunk. People record him and he looks down in embarrassment. Also when drunk, he can dance, and boy does he dance. One of his other more grotesque "talents" is that he can burp his abcs and some peoples names.

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Kogenta;4222172 [B said:
    JBCBlank:[/B] [S-HIGHLIGHT]Accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT], though I have a clarifying question. When the personality switch occurs, does his/her body physically alter as well? (By the way, time for you to eat your hat, Rabbit.)

Wooo Christmas was WOW. I got 20 bucks.

Actually when the personality changes absolutely nothing about Kyle looks different. Kayley just sees herself different. The mind is an interesting thing. It makes her think that she's a woman, but actually if you see her, you just see a dude acting very.... Girlish.

Embarrassing for Kyle.

~JBCBlank

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Lostt: The way the different aspects of your character's personality reconcile is confusing to me since the features seem rather contrasting. Since I have a friend who has some of those characteristics, I understand that they may coexist within a single person. If possible, however, I would like a little more explanation of his personality. For now, I will leave you as [S-HIGHLIGHT]pending[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

JBCBlank: I see. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.

And do you have any idea when it will begin?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Name:

---/ Eli Lesser Que

---/ 14

---/ Male

Appearance:

---/ Eli has brown hair, and complementing his dark hair color or hazel eyes, constantly changing to either brown or green. His hair is never further than the collar, just over his ears a bit. Eli is fairly short for his age, being somewhere around 5'5". He is 'shrimpy' you might say, weighing around 89 pounds. He doesn't work out, and doesn't have much meat on his bones. He wears a formal watch, nothing fancy though. He usually wears contacts, but if you catch him on a bad day he will be wearing wire-rimmed glasses. He has a few freckles here and there across his face. He has a skinny nose, and has the first signs of acne appearing on his forehead. He has a normal sized chin, and thin lips. He is usually wearing gloves on his hands to cover up his bony fingers. His arms are skinny and most would be able to wrap their hand around his wrists. His legs are the same as his arms: skinny and bony. He has fairly big feet for his small size. A good word to describe his figure is 'lanky'. Eli wouldn't be caught dead in shorts. He always wears jeans, and is okay with short sleeved shirts. In the pocket of his jeans he keeps the parts of a flute, always putting the worn-out flute together when he has free time. Underneath his shirt he always wears a white undershirt. Over his shirt he usually wears a gray hooded jacket. He has bleach-white sneakers; they look as if they have never been worn. Though you can't see his socks, he usually wears the socks that are hidden beneath the shoe.

Personality:

---/ Eli is calm whenever things around him are calm. He is a follower if whatever must get done doesn't affect his grades, etc., but whenever something comes up and it will affect his life he will take the lead of the project and complete it with his best efforts and intentions. His mood changes as the mood of those around him changes. If it is a rainy day, he will most likely be gloomy, but on a bright day he will be happy and calm. Whenever something sad, devastating, happy, or joyous happens, he usually won't show much emotion. A good way to describe his personality is if the weather is good, he's good, but if the weather is gloomy, he's gloomy. Because of his small size he is usually picked on by kids his age and older. Usually the first time they pick on him is also the last. He has a darks side when someone threatens him or tries to hurt him. People learn that despite his laid back person, he can get mad fairly easily. Outwardly to everyone Eli is very calm and shy, but those who really get to know him will see that he can be very open and talkative, quite the opposite of his normal, laid back personality. Eli is loyal to everyone around him and when he is around strangers, he tends to try to be cool and mysteries to make a good impression, but he usually fails. Eli likes small dogs and any cats, and any form of technology. He hates bad weather, whether it is too hot or cold. He fears death, pain, blood and guts and anything of the likes. He has always been good at schoolwork or figuring things out. He has a great work-ethic, and would love to be a well-know inventor.

History:

---/ Family:
    Name- Lisa Ray Que
    Age- 51 (at death)
    Relation- Mother

Name – Robert Que
    Age - 43 (at death)
    Relation - Father

Name – Laura Que
    Age - (Died at birth; would be 14)
    Relation - Sister

Name – Robert (R.J.) Que Jr..
    Age - 20
    Relation - Brother (Estranged)

Name - Mary Iona
    Age - 63
    Relation - Caretaker

---/ Six years to the day before Eli was born, his brother, R.J. Jr. was born. Twenty-two years later Eli and his twin sister Laura were born on a rainy, gloomy day; his parents were Laura and Thorn, both were great, wealthy doctors. Sadly, Laura died at birth. Then to make his birth sadder, his dad died less than a week later. Now Lisa was a single mom of to boys: the newborn Eli and R.J. Jr., age 10. Then, when Eli was eight and his brother was 18, their mother died. After the deaths of his parents R.J. became estranged from his only left family member, Eli. He left Eli in the care of Mary Iona, a boring, old caretaker. Luckily for Eli it was only two years before he was able to run away. On a search to find his brother, he ended up in large city, where he found a computer. He looked up his brothers name, Robert J. Jr., he found out that his brother was the owner of the biggest money-making company and was better known now as Mr. Q; Eli then knew that his brother would never let him live with him. He was a big shot now, not caring about his orphaned brother. While trying to click a different link on the search engine he accidently clicked on an ad giving a chance to win a place on an exclusive cruise: and won!

Skills:

---/ Since Eli is a small kid, he has few fighting skills. On the up-side of being small, he can run and escape from tight situations. Because of his aspiring dreams of being an inventor, he can be quite innovative with few tools in bad situations.

Other:

---/ He is a great flute player, and is always trying to find time to sit and play his flute. He hopes that this cruise might be a great opportunity to relax and play his flute.

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

This character was made to die in the roleplay, just to let you know. I hope I'm not too late.

Last edited:

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
  • Name: Kaiser "Kai" Redsash
    Appearance: Tall-ish, long and dark mettalic-brown hair, olive skin, chocolate-brown eyes, haqndsome features, somewhat slightly husky build, wears small glasses shaped somewhat like almonds. Kai is around 5' 9", and weighs about 140 lbs. Usually wears jeans or kahki pants or shorts, an usually wears somewhat tight-fitting short-sleeved T-shirts, usually very dark-colored. Also wears a black cross pendant with a ruby gem inset in the middle where the lines of the cross meet, on a thick silver chain around his neck.
    Personality: Although sometimes a bit quiet and occasionally somewhat reclusive, Kai is generally a very social person, somewhat modest, the kind who tends to smile a lot for no real reason. He knows how to have a good time, and makes freinds fast. He is intellegent, too, but doesn't ever show off for it.
    History: Kai has had a somewhat confusing life thus far. He was born somewhere in colorado, but in his life had moved 7 times by the age of 10. His motehr could never hold down a job, and his fathers wage alone wasn't enough to support a family of four. Eventually they settled down in a small house in florida, when Kai was 12, and his sister Sara 10. He came on this cruise with his girlfreind, who had won 2 tickets, but said girlfreind has already been killed.
    Skills: Excellent dancer, good liar, quick and reflexive.
    Other: ?
    RP Sample:
    Kai ran down a dark alleyway, his right hand clutching his left side, which was bleeding from the knife wound. As he turned the corner he saw Dreia waiting for him in the car. He ran as fast as he could, wincing and muttering colorful swear words from the pain. He opened the door and got in, muttering "I got it, just as palnned. Let's go." Dreia looked at the wound. "Kai, you're bleeding..." Kai whirled on her. "SCREW THE $*&%-ING BLOOD, NOW GO BEFORE WE BOTH GET KILLED!" He screamed. Dreia sighed, and ground the pedal to the floor.
    Kai sighed in relief as tehy drove off, hearing the sound of the guards' angry screams and yells. He took the computer chip from his pocket, and grinned, despite the pain. "We did it, Dreia. As soon as we meet up with Wes and the others, we can finally expose these guys." Dreia was silent for a moment, and then pulled a gun from her pocket, aiming it right between Kai's eyes.
    "Okay, mister smart guy," Said Dreia, "Hand it over. NOW." Kai growled. "You little..." He trailed off. "NOW." She said again. Kai smirked. "Okay, sure..." He held out his hand, the chip sitting in his palm. Dreia whisked it out of his hand while steering with her knees. She relaxed a bit, and that was when Kai grabbed the gun from her, rapped her over the head with it, and, kicking the drivers side door open, flung her out of the car. He moved into eth drivers side...
    ...Just as the car hit a tree. The engine was smashed, and a small fire started. The last thing Kai saw before blacking out was the smoking engine. His last thought...Now nobody will have the chip...It was still in sight, on the ground nearby. He pulled the trigger, firing a bullet into it, and then he knew no more. It would be ten minutes before anything would be found.
    Meanwhile, Toby was working at hsi laptop furiously wshen Wes came over with teh tea. Toby sipped gratefully.
    "Thanks, I needed this."
    "No problem," Wes said. "Now listen, I think I found a lead..."
    He pulled out a small scrap of paper, which looked ripped from a book. "I found this in one of my Dads old books. I think he put it in there in case we ever discovered what he and you and Kais motehr were working on."
    Toby frowned, and took the paper. "Let's see..." He muttered. The page read as follows:

Alchemy in modern society

In modern day civilization, alchemy is rarely experimented with, which is, perhaps, for the better. However, technological alchemy is a reletivally new form of the subject. Such is, basically, a form of creating A.I, but on a wholly different level."

"The rest of teh page I left in the book." Wes explained. "But look at what my dad wrote..." He pointed at how the words "Technological alchemy" Were underlined and circled, a line from teh circle leading to an empty margin, where the words "Nexus corporation" Had been hastily scribbled. There was more, as well. The word "A.I." Was also circled and underlined, and also had a line leading to teh hastily scribbled words. Toby swore under his breath. "So it IS them...we have to get Kai out of there."

Last edited:

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Simply amazing RP. I have quite an interest in it.

Name: Timothy Bellwood
    Appearance: Timothy stands at an opposing 6' 5" and weighs in at around 210 lbs. His forehead length hair is a dark brown with hints of a golden tint sprinkled here and there. His eyes are a deep, rich azure blue that stand out from the rest of his features. His body is rather muscular, due to his weightlifting back in high school. His legs stand out from the rest though; he was one of the strongest squatters in his weight class and has amazing lower body strength.

His usual attire consists usually of a basic T-Shirt bearing one of his favorite brand names. Covering the shirt is a worn-out, black leather jacket. Timothy has had that jacket since college. It was given to him by his first love, which also happens to be his recent ex-wife. He will never be caught wearing shorts, as it makes him look a little strange with his bulky legs showing compared to the rest of his body, so he is always seen in a pair of everyday blue jeans. Timothy only owns one pair of shoes, seeing as that's all he needs until he grows out of them, a black and white pair of DC brand shoes.

Topping off his appearance are his favorite pair of aviation, or pilot as some call them, glasses and necklace with a solid gold arrow head on it that has been passed down in his family for a few years.

Personality: Timothy is a casual, laid back individual with an interesting sense of humor. He enjoys just laying and relaxing, whittling the days away. He's never one to do work unless it's absolutely necessary. But don't count him as lazy because of this. He can actually be very active, if he's in the mood that is. And when he IS in the mood to be active, he usually takes his usually mile jog and finishes off by weightlifting for an hour or so.

His sense of humor has been called "crude" or "disgusting". He loves to make perverted jokes with his friends and finds humor even in movies like "Saw". He says it's his way of looking on the bright side of life; seeing humor in the most depressing of times to pull himself through. It seems to work, because there is never a time when you'll find Timothy in a state of depression.

His casualty is coupled with an "I don't care" attitude. This little factor of his personality has cost him many things in life; Getting kicked off the weightlifting team, getting stood up at the prom, and even his wife leaving him.

History: In high school, Timothy was the star among stars. He was captain of the weightlifting team, had the perfect girlfriend, and had tons of friends. But this all spiraled down once he developed a rather nasty habit; cocaine.

The drug addiction gave him his carefree attitude; which became evident when he skipped weightlifting meets and stopped communicating with all his friends. He lost everything in such little time. He was kicked off the team, his girlfriend broke up with him and all his friends refused to communicate with him. He didn't care much though, as long as he got his "fix".

He finally straightened up his life in college; where he met Tiffany Scotch, the, soon-to-be, love of his life. The two became the best of friends. They went to movies together, ate dinner together, the works. Timothy proposed to her their junior year, to which she said yes.

The two had a happy relationship for all of two years. As soon as they got out of college they moved in together. This was the start of the problems. Timothy refused to get a job, saying that he was "Waiting for the time to come". Of course, this meant Tiffany had to work extra hard just to support the both of them.

One evening, she just couldn't take it anymore. She walked into their house with tears streaming down her face saying that it was over. Timothy's answer was a simple "Ok" with a quick chuckle. This made Tiffany furious. She gave him a fierce slap across the cheek, packed her bags and stormed out.

That was a mere two weeks ago. Now Timothy is awaiting a cruise, to relieve his stress.

Skills: Timothy has amazing leg strength and running speed.

Other:

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Lostt: The way the different aspects of your character's personality reconcile is confusing to me since the features seem rather contrasting. Since I have a friend who has some of those characteristics, I understand that they may coexist within a single person. If possible, however, I would like a little more explanation of his personality. For now, I will leave you as pending.
    I added a few more things, if it needs a bit more explanation tell me and I will add.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Name: Giuseppe 'Jon" Couragio Ventresca
    Appearance: Giuseppe wears rich clothes, such as fine men suits, and Italian Loafers. He has curly black/grey hair which is starting to bald, he wears a small white mustache. He stands at the none to impressive height of 5'4'' and weighs a hefty 130lbs. *for his height* His eyes are hidden behind dorky glasses, but if they are removed, they reveal kindly black eyes, that look as if they say "Think about it?". His skin is a dark tan/olive completion, and is wrinkled with the signs of age.
    Personality: Giuseppe 'Jon', was a harsh man, who has be made kind over personal therapy. He is quick to spend money, and his friends all look at back fondly at the long Vegas nights. He is rather grouchy when left alone, so he is often accanied by friends or one of his girlfriends. (At the last count there were 10.)
    History: 'Jon' used to work for the Mafia, but retired 11 years ago. During his time there he was usually a get-away driver, so he has above average motor skills. He is familiar with a gun, and isn't afraid to use one. He retired at the age of 50 so he could be a real family man and take part in the lives of his grandchildren. He decide to take the cruise, because he just had a Kidney Stone smashed, and his doctor recommended he take a vacation.
    Skills: OK with handguns *due to his mob backgrounds*, an excellent driver, and a pretty good gambler, *having made a small fortune in Vegas* be it cards, or dice. However, he is at a handicap due to his recent 'smashing'.
    RP Sample: I don't really have one/can't provide one, *do to a site I RPGed at being closed and replaced* but I play D&D *and other RPG's* all the time

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Allelujah Haptism: [S-HIGHLIGHT]Accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

TwilitDusk: Since sign-ups will be closing at 5:00 PST today, I will start the RP tomorrow.

~|symphony♪: [S-HIGHLIGHT]Accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT], though I would like to ask for a quick proofread to fix a few minor points. ^-^;; (ex: According to the history section, Robert was born 22 years before Eli. Their ages, however, are only 6 years apart.)

~Iatos_Haunted~: Not a bad start, but the main issue at the moment is length. Also, your RP sample seems to display a bit of "deus ex machina" which is particularly incompatible with this roleplay. If you add a few more lines of content and do not draw on events that are too unlikely during the roleplay, then you should be alright. For now, [S-HIGHLIGHT]pending[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

.Sublime: [S-HIGHLIGHT]Accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

Lostt: [S-HIGHLIGHT]Accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: The RP sample does not need to be from another roleplay. It can be something from your sign-up character's history or even a random character in a random situation. I just need to see an example of the way you roleplay. Also, the age 61 is fine for your character. Based on what you have, if you increase the length of your profile and add an RP sample, then you should be good. Current status: [S-HIGHLIGHT]pending[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

-----
    Note: I realize that I said the maximum number of players I would accept was ten, but . . . Since sign-ups are closing today anyway, I will accept a little above the number if the sign-up is up to par and turned in within the given amount of time.
    -----

As stated above, sign-ups close at 5:00 PM PST/8:00 PM EST today; and unless unexpected circumstance arise, I will be begin the RP tomorrow. If you want an extension, please message me.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    ~|symphony♪: [S-HIGHLIGHT]Accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT], though I would like to ask for a quick proofread to fix a few minor points. ^-^;; (ex: According to the history section, Robert was born 22 years before Eli. Their ages, however, are only 6 years apart.)

Now I feel like an idiot XD... I'll edit in a second.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm. Quite the interesting RP you got there, hopefully it isn't closed yet?

Name: Cierra Clover Riley
    Appearance: Cierra stands at 5'10", taller than most women her age. She has peachy white skin that may turn tan when she is out in the sun for too long. Cierra has a 40D cup, also quite big for one her age. She is quite slender, but her weight is not unreal. Cierra has sparkling brown eyes that could almost be mistaken to be a crimson color. Her hair is a dyed crimson red, reaching down past her chest and ending around her waist in a silky straight fashion.

On average, Cierra wears a black stereotypical witch's hat, where it's pointy and sticks up nearly straight, but curves at the top. She wears a black sleeveless dress, which starts at her chest (thus showing some cleavage), and ends around her knees, the ends somewhat pointy like a witch's outfit. She wears charcoal black school-girl like shoes, despite her age. Sometimes, when it becomes cold, Cierra dresses up in a black faux-fur coat, along with black long johns.
    Personality: Cierra has a calm and gentle nature, and loves being around animals. She has a gray pet cat named Gateau and a black pet cat named Serene. Cierra never likes to shout at others, nor raise her voice higher than normal. Cierra is also quite a klutz, and this seems to be more obvious when she is around guys to her liking. Unfortunately, with such a sweet personality there has to be a bad side. If she is riled up enough, despite her calm and gentle demeanor, Cierra becomes a total witch. She yells at whoever got her ticked off, and she may sometimes beat up those people. Although when she does go out of control, and realizes it, she hums one of her favorite tunes in her head to calm her down.
    History: As a Wiccan, Cierra had always wanted to go on a cruise and be like any other person. She always spent her evenings in her hut, which was situated in the woods. There, she would mix together herbs and ingredients to make all kinds of potions. However, she prefers making medical potions and would see them every so often in the nearby marketplace. Finally hearing about a certain cruise while in the marketplace, Cierra immediately bought a ticket to get on that cruise. She chose to bring along her two cats, as well as her cauldron and a bunch of ingredients in case they were needed.

As for her family, Cierra lost touch with them 5 years ago, after her sick father finally passed away and her mother was sent to a mental asylum because of a mental illness she developed after her husband's death. When Cierra was sent to live with her great aunt, she became a Wiccan overtime. As of two years ago, the great aunt passed away, but left Cierra with her cottage. Cierra soon bought two cats to keep her company, and every now and then would water the plants by her great aunt's grave. She has always thought of contacting her mother, but was afraid of her still being crazy and thought against it. When she got the ticket for the cruise, she once again thought of contacting her mother, but even if she weren't crazy, Cierra was afraid her mother wouldn't let her go on a cruise and make her come home. Not wanting to take those chances, Cierra resisted the urge.
    Skills: Cierra is a Wiccan, and as stated in her history, can brew up all sorts of potions, though most are not what you'd think of a stereotypical witch's potion. She is also a bit of a regular cook and can cook up all sorts of meals for her and her cats.
    RP Sample:

Spoiler:

I hope my SU is OK. I hope I didn't push it too much with Cierra being a Wiccan and knowing black magic.

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I fixed my application, I know I'm a tad late:

Name: Giuseppe 'Joe" Couragio Ventresca
    Appearance: Giuseppe wears rich clothes, such as fine men suits, and Italian Loafers. At first glance he may be mistaken for He has curly black/grey hair which is starting to bald, he wears a small white mustache. He stands at the none to impressive height of 5'4'' and weighs a hefty 130lbs. *for his height* His eyes are hidden behind dorky glasses, but if they are removed, they reveal kindly black eyes, that look as if they say "Think about it?". His skin is a dark tan/olive completion, and is wrinkled with the signs of age. Despite his age, he has a strong heart and a sharp mind, but his Kidney's are especially week
    Personality: Giuseppe 'Joe' was a harsh man, who has been made kind over personal therapy. He is quick to spend money, and his friends all look at back fondly at the long Vegas nights. He dearly cares for his grandchildren, and would be devastated if one of them skinned there elbow. He is rather grouchy when left alone, so he is often accompanied by his buddies or one of his girlfriends *at the last count there were 7*.
    History: 'Joe' used to work for the Mafia, but retired 11 years ago. He was born into the small Italian province of Aquila. During his time in the mob he was usually a get-away driver, so he has above average motor skills. He is familiar with a gun, and isn't afraid to use one. He had been married once to one Babino Franchesca, but got divorced when Joe was in his 40's. He retired at the age of 50 so he could be a real 'family man' and take part in the lives of his grandchildren. He decide to take the cruise, because he just had a Kidney Stone smashed, and his doctor recommended he take a vacation.
    Skills: Joe is OK with handguns *due to his mob backgrounds*, an excellent driver *also due to his mob backgrounds*, and a pretty good gambler, *having made a small fortune in Vegas* be it cards, or dice. However, he is at a handicap due to his recent 'smashing'. He also speak Italian.
    RP Sample: Joe waited outside the mansion his foot on the gad pedal, his boss had gone in a little over half an hour ago, and still hadn't come back. Joe looked impatiently at his watch.
    *Bang*
    Antony walked out of the mansion's dragging a body and shooting into the unseen hall. Joe grabbed the clutch and drove the car back across the mansion's giant lawn to where Antony was escaping. Antony opened the back door and threw the body in before jumping into the seat. "Come on Joey, get a move on!" Joe slammed on the gas and drove across the lawn, through a bush, down the private driveway, and onto the interstate. Joe wiped his lip, looked back at Antony and smiled,
    "So, how was it?" Antony shrugged,
    "OK." Joe smiled again,
    "Time for Ned here to go for a drive." Antony nodded,
    "You got it Joe." Antony pulled off onto a country road, and smiled one more time. This is my favorite part of the job. Joe drove the car into a woods and into a secret clearing. Antony opened the door, and pushed out the body. Joe stepped out of the car, while Antony grabbed a water bottle and dumped it's contents on Ned. After a few minutes of spluttering, Ned woke up,
    "I swear I have the money, ... Please don't hurt me..." Ned whimpered and scooted back against a tree. Antony flashed a quick smile towards, Joe. Joe walked over to Ned and picked up his head,
    "It's OK Neddy baby," Joe patted his cheek, "we know you have the money..." as Joe cooed, Antony walked into the car to pick something up.
    "Y-y-you do?" Ned sighed in relief. Antony came back to were Ned and Joe were.
    "Yes, yes we know..." Ned sighed again, "the problem is, you've already spent it..." Ned looked up at Joe with tears in his eye's,
    "No..."
    Joe smiled one last time, "Yes." Antony pulled a handkerchief of a pistol and aimed it at the sniveling man's head,
    "Bye bye Neddy.."
    *Bang*
    The body slumped over, blood gushing from the hole in his lifeless forehead...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Jeez, can't wait for tomarrow...

Why can't it be tomarrow now?

...a very sad thing for a teenager to say, but I'm not the most patient of people.

~Rose-quartz Iatos

Rose quartz~
    Years
  • ~Iatos_Haunted~: Not a bad start, but the main issue at the moment is length. Also, your RP sample seems to display a bit of "deus ex machina" which is particularly incompatible with this roleplay. If you add a few more lines of content and do not draw on events that are too unlikely during the roleplay, then you should be alright. For now, pending.

Don't worry, I never do normally, but I had asked the rp owner first, and he said it was okay. I'll write a new one up. :)

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Serene: Your character can be a wiccan, if you so desire, but I would prefer that she not know any actual magic. ^-^;; Having herbal knowledge is alright. If you remove the part about black magic, then you are [S-HIGHLIGHT]accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen: It is a bit close, but you are [S-HIGHLIGHT]accepted[/S-HIGHLIGHT].

~Iatos_Haunted~: If you can get it done before I make the first post, I will consider the sign-up.

Sign-ups are now closed.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    So I'm accepted sweet! What is cutting it close? Length?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back