• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pls help me write a story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    i want to make a story about basicly a fantasy world called????with 2 brothers ???the warrior attracts alot of attention mostly girlswith a complete body of armor made out of ??? and huge steel battle axe and a crappy wooden buckler because he savin money to get a great golden rimed shield and the inside of the shield is made out of the same material of his armor
    Zonike:he likes to read scrools of moon magic level 2 he created this type of element magic but known to others are 10 different levels of magic but every magicain needs to read 4 levels of macic

1st: basic magic skills all mages need to learn
    wind 2nd:only for wind mages
    earth 2nd:only for earth mages
    water 2nd:only for water mages
    wind earth 3rd :only for earth or wind mages
    earth water 3rd :only for earth and water mages
    wind water 3rd :only for wind mages
    creation 4th: only for earth water mages
    control of sea 4th:wind water mages
    control of groth:earth or wind mages

any way he wields a golden crecent staff the holding part of the staff is refined willow wood and at the bottom is pure slver able to pierce therw any suit of armor ecept blessed silver god we all hate blessed silver he is wearing a cloak that can let the wearer not get hurt as long as he shows no emotion

so far thats all i have and if you want to join please pm me and if you want to join and dont want to write you can illustrate pitures all others pls give all those who want to join and doesnt want to illustrate post here the beggining of the story you would like to happen and i will put it all together and post it and you can do what ever

SOLEM PROMISE I will put all of your internet names on the bottom of the story or the top wht ever you want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back