• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pls review my deck; it's a poison deck =)

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
Years
  • My deck is a pure grass deck except for one pokemon. Please give me some advices to improve it! Thanks! =)

My deck:
    Grass Energy x24
    Metal Energy x2
    Potion x2
    Bill x1
    Energy Removal x3
    Holon Researcher x2
    Gust of Wind x3
    Pokemon Breeder x2
    Professor Elm Training Method x1
    Pokemon Fan Club x2
    Computer Search x1
    Erika's Oddish x2 (with Blot and Sporadic Sponging)
    Erika's Gloom x2 (2 diff: w dream dance and vile smell // w healing pollen and magic pollen)
    Erika's Vileplume x1 (w poke power pollen defense and mega drain)
    Zubat x3 (2 same, 1 diff: w bite and poison spray x2 // w leech life and supersonic)
    Golbat x3 (2 same, 1 diff: w screech and poison bite x2 // with wing attack and leech life)
    Crobat x2 (2 diff: w triggered poison and cross attack // w target attack and radar jam)
    Erika Dratini x1 (w poke power strange barrier- used for defending against attacks and to buy time)
    Scyther x3 (2 same, 1 diff: w fury cutter x2 // w agility and sharp sickle)

As you can see, my deck consists of mainly cards from the earlier versions. My parents don't really allow me to buy the new cards nowadays (although they're alot more powerful! XD). It'll be quite impossible to become one of the top notch trainers, so I'd just ask for advices to improve on the deck, that's all. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2013
    I like your trainers, and the poisonous pokemon are a good addition. I don't have any of the new cards either and don't have a large collection like I once did. I don't notice any improvements to be made. It's a well planned, challenging deck. My deck is in the forums, and I would like your opinion. It's titled Rate My Deck!

Black_kitsune_rioku

Lugia the gaurdain of the sea
    Years
  • it's a good deck but the Erika's oddish and other pokemon don't do much damage...though they are good. The Zubat and Golbat are really a good addition to it nice choice! Plus adding gust of wind is an extra advandage if you weakened a pokemon badly.

P.S.: sorry about the origianl post, I had a really bad day that day and I'm sorry I took it out on your deck :(

Last edited:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • hmmm, I once tried a low-energy deck, and I always got the good cards out, except that I don't get any energy cards to facilitate the attacks.. so I had to put in loads of energy cards :p

Typhlosion ex fans

Member pro
    Years
  • Well, try on others special condition for this deck can easily block by steelix ex pokebody. Make a deck with swalot CG and ariados. Use their first attack and then reactive poison. Ariados energy cost only 1!

Back