• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pluse And Minun

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
    At first I thought that they were Pikachu's distant cousins but I soon found out that they were their own species. I thought that was pretty cool. Plusle is the better in every way one of the two. My Plusle in Pokemon Sapphire is probably the strongest Plusle you will ever see.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I looked at them, and at first thought they were some kind of Pichu. Then I decided they weren't. But I'm willing to bet that Plusle and Minun are related to Pikachu and Pichu in some way ^^. And just for the record, Minun is my favourite ^^

Corsola

Colorful Coral
    Years
    lol phoenix boy... minimum lol so funneh :D!!! i agree with phoenix boy totally o_O i thought theyre closer to pichu though o_o

Aedan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Maybe we will see a connection between Pikachu and Plusle/Minun in future games or episodes. They are almost identical in appearance, there must be a connection. I dont like either one, they are just copies of the real thing >_<

HiKaizer

Beer Drinking Dragon God
    Years
    dqle said:
    F.Y.I. Since lightning has a negative charge all the time, it won't run through other things with a negative charge. Like a magnet, lightning would just bounce off if it isn't strong enough. Things with a positive charge, like all animals in the real world, will attract lightning, making the electricity run throught their bodies.

Umm...Electricity is made up of the flow of electrons from atom to atom, since electrons are negatively charged why would an animal be positively charged?

Imagine if they merged somehow, they would form...(Neutrle, Neutron?)
    But yeah, I actually found them annoying in Ru/Sa, thier battle sprite is extremely ... annoying

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    i nicknamed them plus and minus in sapphire. i like the same and they do extremely powerful annoying teams in 2on2 battles.
    minus the rain dancing faster annoyer
    plus the slower thundering annoyer
    NOTE:this team makes almost no good against earthquake.dead little rats.

on topic: i also thought they were mutated in some pika way. pika being so famous, i would be surprised if the 4th generation has yet another pika look alike.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2004
    there so cuddly and cute and weak *lol* and..cute (i have nothin to say)
    and...blue and red and....cool and jingo bellz batman smellz robin layed an edd batmobile lost a wheel.....
    shrek 2 is cool like man and style sqwepfwoi 0f0wgfog 09357 dofgo

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    blue said:
    is it me or does every gen have a pikachu wannabe?

its not u
    1st gen:raichuXD
    2nd gen:pichu
    3rd gen:plusle & minun
    4th gen:wouldnt be surprised

theres rumors of and pika+grass one coming up

also i dont got nothing against these little critters, they won me my torny this morning in school.(<-look at my sig)

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    It's really spelled Plusle (+le) but my name is different! And I'm proud. *Standing Obation*

Back