• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Art Contest Results! (or Another Contest Results)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ok finally we have the results for the 'Another Art Contest'. Sorry it took a little longer. Me and ML kept missing each other and then the site went down! Anyways...

It was a really tought decision! So much so, that there is a joint 3rd place! So without further ado:

Third Place:
    StarLightUmbreon

Sandra's Chargon

Second Place:
    Siulung

First Place:
    V-Road

Well done to you all! And everyone else who entered, your entries were fab! You made it hard for us to judge! A prize for you all for creating such great entries!

WELL DONE EVERYONE!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    I would Like to saw Congrads to all the Winners ya all did a Great Job Everyone did !

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    *shrugs*
    Meh considering that was one of the worst subjects ever for me that wasn't bad. Can the next one please not be cute related? .-.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Ok Liz i promise no more cute for a while ok hehe there been too much cute ! lol we need an Evil topic eh

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    OMG, I WON! :)
    First time ive ever tried a 'Plushie'
    Well congrats to all the other people who placed :)

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Or swipe my idea and have one based on emotion meaning you can have joy, sadness, dark/evil and all that crap so it works for everyone :D Would work great with my Wyvern as well ;)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Or make a general contest, Just any pokemon image, so the whole thing would be based on skill

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Well done guys, I'm a little disappointed but considering that was the second Pok? I ever tried to seriously draw, I guess it's what I was expecting.

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    congratulations to all of you.
    i hope to see your entrys for the next contest^_^

do we put the plushie art contest medals in our sig?

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Aww don't worry Jedi! Your entry was fab! Siulung I have hosted the images for you also if u wanna use them. Just right click and got to properties to get the URL

Back