• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Club!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    +el_pal said:
    HE is waiting for Shining Light to make him a Rayquaza Plushie.
    ohhhhh...............'..................who's Rayquaza? Just kidding!!!!>_< I play baaad jokes, don't I

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Yep, I wanted a Raquaza Plushie so dang bad that Shining_Light decided to make me one! Also, Chichimi, I converted my club from the Ghost Enthusiast Club to the Dark Ghost Enthusiast Club, so now you will want to join my club because it now includes dark type pokemon, like umbreon, okay?

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lugia: *snorts* I AM a dragon! hasnt Eliana toldyou about her lugia forms! dragonlugia! really cool! dude!
    Eliana: *Blushes* lugia stop it your embarassing me.... Lugia its not funny lol

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lugia: Humans have no accuracy! dont you realize that nintendi is just making that up! *lols like there is no tommorow and rambles on*
    Eliana: please excuse lugisa ^_^; she has an atitude problemhehe. what shes trying to say is that the "makers" of pokemon are totaly off. for instance shes not a boy! lol!
    Lugi: Am I a boy?
    Eliana: *cracks up* LOL! noyour a girl ^^

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Lugia is forever not a boy!!! But why did the Pokemon makers have to make HER voice so low in the movie?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Thats what lugia is trying to say ^_^; niuntendo doesnt know the REAL pokemon...... I mean i had to get lugia to stop crying when she saw the lugia episode... *sigh* lugia has no dfamily.....that we know of... they were all wiped out by an explosion..... shes the only one left as far as we know...

Back