• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty-kun

Years
    *enters the hideout*, huh, ive found alot of balls, THESE ARE TRAPPED POKEMON, I MUST FREE THEM!!!!!, *trys to put it's hand on one ball*, huh?, it has a metal glass cage covering them all, *calls for help*

Years
    Seto jumped up to +el, and grabbed her precious Raiu and passed it down . " Get outta here " she said trying to hold on.
    " Forget me, you got Raiu, I hope youre happy with that " she said falling down to the ground.

Years
    -_-;;

She piked up +el and put her on a suittible area to lay, and looked over her . " I will look after her while youre gone ..Ok? "

Years
    Seto sighed and sat down,
    " thank godness she is alright, Raiu is up there for you..goodness" She said looking over at her

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back