• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plusle & Minun

skittyluv

Skittys Skittys...
    Years
    This is Skittyluv,the emperess of skittys(this is my dreams.please don't rub it in!)
    and i have bad news! Plusle and minun Are arguing about who is cuter!You should vote.Here are the candidates:
    Plusle
    Minun
    A big Blob of Both

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Plusle. Because he has the color red on him... I like Red better then Blue... that shade anyway. Other then that, I like them both evenly.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    PLUS! =3 Red, yup. I love red. Blue always come second place for me, so Plusle > Minun.
    I love it how you made the question. ^o^ Too bad you didn't include a proper poll too.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Waddaya think I'm gonna say? PLUSLE!!!!!!yayness for the cuteness of my fave pokemon!!!!
    Why? well....the cute noise it makes, the chubby cheeks it's name - EVERYTHING! *left eye twitches and everyone goes "oookay...." XD*

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I vote Minun! Blue is my second favourite colour and I love negatives!

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    I'm voting Minun, because it's blue and it owns. And as you can see, my favorite color would be blue...

Years
    I'll go with Dawg 2005, Minun because it's negative charge. Although yeah, they both piss me off because they're Pikachu 2.0.

Like we really need that?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I love both of them so much!!!I just wanna huggle them~ *huggles* They are both so cute! (SO stop arguing, theyre both equal xD)
    ANd besides, P & M can do that dance together!~ ^.^
    ME likies both~

yamis_girl

beginning trainer
    Years
    both pokemon are so cute but u gotta chose one right? so it would be plusle since red is one of my fav colors.blue is two but i only like dark blue( like sasukes color of hair ,hes soo hot!"faints"lol

Back