• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plusle or Minun??

Which one is better??

• Plusle

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Minun

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    They are practically the same thing... just diffrent colour... but theres sumthin else... which one do you prefer??
    i like minun better... why?? because its BLUE!!

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Plusle and Minun are a set to me--can't have one without the other! And they work better together, too.
    So neither, they are equals in everything (except electrical charge, apparently), including adorableness. :p

XaRhS

plusle and minun work together with their abilities so i can't make an option.furthermore,both of them aren't so much useful for me

Years
    there both just as pathetic as each other i but i voted for minum because it is blue and it looks more manly (yOur.smelly is so super cool Ahhhhhhhahahahahahaha (inside joke)Ahhhhhhahahahahaha)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Ummmmm, I like Minun because its t3h aw3som3 blu3. And Plusle because of its possitive attutude. I cant decide :\

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Well as most said before, they really have no differences apart from their colour, charge, and cheeks/tail, Well because Plusle has a positive charge, and I'm a positive person, It'd be my favourite. C:

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Meh, I don't really care about them (kinda dislike them actually, they're so pointless...) but if I HAD to choose, I'd say Minun. For the same reason as everyone else -- its blue =P

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Plusle, because its my favourite colour!! I might start looking for a level 100 minun and plusle for my team, lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    both, or neither.

they are only useful in double matches, lol... where you just have plusle supporting minun in every way, while minun attacks.

but then just beacuse of colour ill say minun :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    You ask which one we prefer, and then which one's better, how silly.

I prefer Plusle, but as Minun is male I can only assume it'd be that little bit more geared up for fighting. I say that in a real-world context though, in the games I believe their statistics are exactly the same across the board.

Last edited:

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Minun is male? Both Plusle and Minun have 50% chance of being male and 50% chance of being female...

Although yeah, I can see why you would think that its always, (or more likely to be) male though.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    They're both the same -_-
    Only in different colors and that dosen't really make an impact. I prefer Minun though, it just looks cooler in a way.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    I like both , still I prefer Plusle as any gender.

In my first Sapphire file I had a lvl.45 Plusle named Sparky.

Now I have a couple of each color, all named alike (Chargy,Sparky,Sharon (?) )

Yours so glad to have not named them Shirley (because my Purugly is going to have that name. My Glameow is going to be called Georgette. I'm going to have two because Purugly is ugly and Glameow is fit for contests for being...glamourous? Isn'thatsobivous) ,

Miss Berlitz. <3 (nyarmar is cute )

Back