• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

plz help full movesets replacements and ev ideas needed

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    I need help with moveset and ev builds and replaces for these 3 teams

Team 1
    Mismagius
    Kangaskahn/Muk
    Tyranitar
    Milotic
    Flygon
    Roserade

Dream team
    Zangoose
    Weavile
    Scythe/Scizor
    Bisharp
    Kabutops
    Sableye
    I know it sux

Team2
    Aerodactyl
    Weavile
    Sableye
    Kingler
    Darmatian
    Durant

Team 3

Ninjask
    Shuckle
    Gengar
    Lucario
    Archeops
    Gastrodon

Team 3

Ninjask
    Shuckle
    Gengar
    Lucario
    Archeops
    Gastrodon

Team 4
    Snorlax
    Kingdra
    Breloom
    Scizor
    Dusknoir

Team 3

Ninjask
    Shuckle
    Gengar
    Lucario
    Archeops
    Gastrodon

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Sorry but is this for competitive or what? You can't just blurt out a couple of pokemon names and expect us to go through and give movesets and Ev spreads (Which I presume you know how to do?) for each one. -_- Pick one of these teams and tell us all the pokemons current natures and movesets and then maybe we can help.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    My bad. And yes. Mos defiantly competitive

Thats wat I need help on all
    3 teams.movesets. and I'm on my fone so its difficult. Plus I'm in the army n over here its super origin hot. Dnt wanna burn my fone from over exposure

my bad that it kept coping

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    If you're looking for movesets, scour Smogon and its forums. We're really not going to set aside our time to build an entire team for you, so you build one, test it a bit, make changes, test it more, and when you feel like you can't improve it any more you should come back and post it here and see if we can help you. Because honestly, pasting a bunch of Pokemon names here... doesn't qualify as a team (or multiple teams at that!). ;-;

Once you've got something though, I'd love to rate it. ;)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Thanks but were in white do I test the teams for competition on b/w?

You can play your teams on WiFi if you have that or you can play around with Pokemon Online if you can download programs and stuff. You can find the client version of Pokemon Online here and you can build your fantasy team and play with people on servers etc. It's literally a battling simulator to more or less help you test and see if a team is worth building on your real game.

Back