• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plz tell me someone else has 2 ultra rare full art reshirams!?!?!

What is your fave Pokemon game?

• Black & White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mystery Dungeon; Explorers of Time/Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    i got a full art reshiram one day, and i freaked out, then, 2 months later, i open another pack and get another one! plz tell me i am not the only one with 2 full art reshirams!

Nesferxty

*90s Kid Forever*
    Years
    I managed to pull one on my first booster pack :3 then again a few booster packs later so yeah, not that rare :)

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
    I havent even bought a new pack of pokemon cards since HG/SS designed packs left never bought black and white just went to one prerealese and thats it... Moving puts me in a loop. But yes as Donny said they arent really that rare but im sure you arent the only one.

Pinta77

It's probably somewhat rare, but it probably isn't incredibly uncommon to have more then one.

Back