• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Legend Rescue Team

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    PMD: Legend Rescue Team (one open spot, soon to be two))

(We have one spot open, and it needs to be filled!)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
    Legend Rescue Team

The world of pokemon has already been saved twice. Once from a meteor by Pheon the Charmander and Houston the Todadile of team Ascension. They valiantly fought and defeated the king of the sky, Rayquaza, bringing him to his senses and destroying the meteor. The second time, the world was falling into a paralysis. This was stopped by Aston the Riolu and his partner, Elixa the Vulpix of team Royale. They fought Primal Dialga, restoring his former self. Those are the two stories that have been passed down through many generations in the pokemon world. The town of Asale, named after the two teams, has statues of the four heroes erected in the center. The people of this town have lived in peace since Team Royale stopped the paralysis of the planet, but now, another problem has occurred, not natural, but caused by Darkrai, the one behind the paralysis, has caused a war between the legendaries, turning the children of Arceus against one another. Ancient feuds have turned into battles of epic proportions, the eon siblings have turned on each other, Jirachi has been fighting against the three lake beings, Creselia and Lugia are practically killing each other. The three legendary birds and their counterparts, the dogs, have all but completely killed each other. These fights have distracted the legendaries from their duties of keeping the elements in check. The first password is Italy. Earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes tornadoes, eruptions and meteors have ravaged the Earth, Asale being in the dead center of it all. Rela, a Blaziken, has formed a rescue team guild. Her members are all trying to find and calm the legendaries, by defeating them each, one by one, or by breaking up their fights. Your Journey is about to begin.

Plot:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    Spoiler:

Places:
    Spoiler:

Legendary Locations (keep in mind, this is not the order they will be fought. They will be fought in the order of the above locations):
    Spoiler:

Guild members:
    Spoiler:

Towns folk
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

My SU will serve as an example:
    Spoiler:

Spots
    Spoiler:

Asale Town Map and the guild
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Apologies if my SU sucks, you ate my Brains. JK

Name: Snack ( Don't ask why)
    Species: Elekid
    History: Snack was born into a family of Electivire in Asale town. Snack's parents run the TM and orbs shop, so Snack was able to see and meet members of various rescue teams. Snack idolized these guild members, aspiring to be one. On his free time, Snack would convert his time to training in Floatzel's Dojo, to become more qualified to accomplish his goals. When the time came and Rela formed the Rescue guild to stop the legendaries, Snack was quick to sign-up.

Appearance: Snack appears to look similar to most members of the Elekid species, minus a few differences. These differences are blue stripes highlighted in the black areas of his body, considerably bigger feet than most elekid and he has a eclipse design around the standard Lighting bolt found on all Elekid.
    Personality:
    Snack is has a vibrant personality. His upbeat attitude is always there and can rub off on others very easily. Snack gives a solid effort, no matter the situation. Snack is energetic and happy a majority of the time, even to the extent where it is weird. Snack likes to help others, and will pounce at the opportunity to do so. Snack is friendly and can "hit it off" with nearly anyone.
    Other:
    He F***ing LOVES pickles.
    Moveset:
    Quick Attack-Leer
    Thundershock-Low Kick
    Swift-Shock Wave
    Password 1: Italy
    Password 2: Rescue
    Password 3: Relic
    Password 4: Merchant

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Name: Hugo
    Species: Riolu
    History: Might be found out soon enough. (I like it when this happens!)
    Appearance:
    PMD: Legend Rescue Team

Personality: Hugo is very mysterious but can be very joyful. He uses stealth over strength. He is known to have a knife hidden somewhere for self defense but others think different. Hugo has some good friends like Geo the garchomp who he met in the Jhoto region. When he found out about the legendaries and the guild he knew he had to go join so he could help save the world.
    Moveset: Force Palm, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Dig, Brick Break, Poison Jab.
    Pass 1: Italy
    Pass 2: Rescue
    Pass 3: Relic
    Pass 4: Merchant
    (I dont know why I made them both friends! I just felt like it!)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    This looks rather interesting. I'll sign up too. :)

Name: Van
    Species: Vulpix

History: Van was born in Asale Town. All his life he adored the stories of the two teams that the town was founded to in honor of. When the legends started fighting, he and his girlfriend, Silva the Zorua, tried to form their own team to stop them, but they ultimately failed. Badly. So, he decided the best thing for him to do would be to disband the team and join the guild to get some training and try again.

Appearance: Van's fur is a white color, instead of the usual light red. His head crest and six tails are an even darker red than usual. He wears a red scarf around his neck that hides a silver necklace around his neck. He also has a silver braclet around his ankle with the word 'Hope' inscribed on it. It was given to him by his girlfriend in Asale town.

Personality: Van has a chipper personality. He may not be the strongest, but he never gives up. He's always willing to try, because his heroes never gave up, even when the whole world turned against them. He is also friendly and outgoing.
    Other: Don't touch his bracelet. >_< Also, his fire attacks are so hot they burn white, just like his fur.
    Moveset:

1. Flamethrower
    2. Shadow Ball
    3. Fire Fang
    4. Extrasensery
    5. Iron Tail
    6. Poison Fang

How's that? I decided to take a break from characters with severe issues. *Looks at Dia and John.*

zapdos926

Years
    Accepted, but as stated in my previous post, I'm on my iPod.

How very nice that one of your characters has decided that the world isn't perfect and moved on with life ;D

Nideous

Years
    No worries. Thanks for accepting me. :D

You'd be surprised how many of my characters have issues. Dia is suicidal, almost, and has delusions and hallucinations. John has rage issues. Scott is very cynical and jaded about pretty much everything, though he lives in a world where that is normal. Brian is co-dependent on his Snivy, as well as being a total wuss. Tyler is just a total a**hole. I don't think I've got a normal character except for Van and Thomas. :D

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
    Okay peoples, see if you can't get people to join. Elite Killer has 12 hours to finish his SU, and there are two spots left. If no one joins in the next 24 hours, then I'll roll the dice to see who is partners with who.

I only know about Dia and Scott, but Scott seemed pretty normal to me

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Name: Vor Hinvick
    Species Elgyem

History: Vor is a young Psychic that has lived his life in Asale. Being a psychic, he often has visions of the future as well. He has a rep of having visions of the future so various Pokemon have seen the youth to have their own futures predicted. Being young however, his predictions often ended up not being true at all. Vor spent alot of his life training his psychic abilities so that his predictions would be more accurate so that hopefully he could be helpful to the community in some way. Vor had foreseen what would happen between all of the legendaries but to many folks, it sounded ridiculous. Unfortunately, the prediction ended up being true. Either Vor's prediction skills had improved or it was chance that it had been a true prediction of the future.

Confident in his abilities, Vor now looks for a chance to join a Rescue team to deal with these situations himself. His abilities to foresee incoming events will hopefully prove useful. Telekinisis

Appearence: Vor looks like any other Elgyem. One distinct feature is that he wears a large brown fedora on his head. Other then that, he looks like the rest of his species.

Personality: Vor is a calm well mannered Pokemon, even in the heat of battle. He tends to talk rather quietly, especially when he's concentrating his Psychic Powers. He knows he'll be in extreme conditions where he won't be able to concentrate as well so he has trained for such, but is still learning how to handle his powers. He often disapproves of out of control behavior himself and is often too nice for his own good.

Moveset: Simple Beam, Psyshock, Psych Up, Shadow ball, Thunder bolt Telekinesis

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
    Who doesn't? XD Anywho, I wonder if we'll be able to go to the alternate dimension that Grovyle and Dusknoir were in. You find out all about that in Explorers of Skies. After they go home, they don't disappear. They are simply in an alternate universe, though by this time they are probably long dead. That would be an interesting plot point, wouldn't you say? XD

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    I hope 24 hours isn't over yet

Name: Navi
    Species: Squirtle

History: Navi was born into a big family with lots of other siblings. Navi was one of the youngest, so his older siblings often tortured him and took his stuff. Although his oldest sister Anna always stood up for Navi, inspiring him. After Anna's 19th birthday she left home to join an exploration team. Leaving Navi home at the mercy of his brothers. Navi wanted to follow in Anna's footsteps, and went to the guild, but his fear always got the best of him until one day He over came his fears and joined the guild.

Appearance: Navi has a blue shell rather then the usual red shell. Navi also wears a light blue crystal around his neck.

Personality: Navi is very timid but feels stronger in numbers. When in battle Navi tries to use defensive tactics instead of offensive tactics. Navi believes in Justice. When scared Navi will go into his protective shell and hide.

Moveset: Iron Defense, Protect, Withdraw, Waterfall, Surf, and Dive.

zapdos926

Years
    Accepted. All spaces are full, Luigi, you can stop your advertising if you want. So, this is how it's gonna work: I'll roll a dice, and the first two numbers I roll will be a team, judging by your number in the spots roster.

roll 1: 5 and 3
    roll 2: 2 and 4
    That leaves me and Crebirk, so make a team name, and I'll start with the entry post once I have been informed of everyones team name

(You know what? I'll just start the first post now, just so that everyone can figure out where their characters should be.)

The steam train slowed to a stop, the steam from the engine blew heavily out the many pipes and tubes on the engine car, temporarily blind Jake. When the steam cleared and the train went on it's way, in front of Jake was the four story tall, including the basement, guild. The gates were readily open to anyone who wanted to join. Jake walked in to the building, his laid back attitude making him seem nonchalant, but really he was kind of nervous. A solrock greeted him as well as the other pokemon that had gotten off the train with him. "Hello, and welcome new comers!" she said into their minds, in an annoyingly sing songy voice, "I'm Luna," Luna? Wasn't she considered the sun pokemon? "I'll be your tour guide and help you to create your new teams," if something without a defined face could smile, she was beaming like no pokemon possibly should. The solrock floated around the group of newbies, inspecting them, "Okay, follow me!" she said into their heads again. The group followed her around the main floor, where all the not so new guild members were watching. A large hydreigon was talking amongst itself, he seemed to be discussing who would make the best rescuer with his other heads. Not much was on the first floor other than the dining room. The solrock took them to the second floor, where they met a Sigilyph, Zeke, who was Rela's right hand man. "Hello to you all!" he greeted them. Jake instantly liked Zeke more than Luna; he wasn't so annoyingly happy. "After your tour is over, you will all meet in the common room where we will discuss teams and what occupation you will have," the ghost types said and vanished under the floor boards. The tour quickly ended, with Luna showing them the boiler room and the location of Relas room,and how neither of which should ever be opened without being ordered to do so. They then went down stairs to the basement. They were shown the location of the boys room since none of them were girls, and then lead to the common room. When they had first gone through it, it was empty, but now, as they reentered, it had every pokemon int the guild, but most of the space was taken up by a golurk. Jake felt very clostrophobic in the once large room. Zeke floated at the front next to Rela, "So, now that you know the facilities, it is time for the teams to be chosen, then, you will be given a faction by one of our heads of the department. This is Sol," The Sigilyph gestured to a Lunatone. Now it made sense to Jake: Sol the Lunatone and Luna the Solrock. They were probably brother and sister, "Sol is our head of exploration. Luke," he pointed to the hydreigon, who bowed all his heads, "He is the heads of rescue. Now, onto the teams, Luna, I leave it to you again," The solrock floated to the front of the crowd, "Thanks, Zeke!" she sang, "Okay, first we have Snack, the elekid, you will be paired with Van the Vulpix!" she searched for them with her eyes and moved on. "Next we have Navi the squirtle, paired with Jake the Pawniard!" She searched for them and continued. "Finally, we have Hugo the riolu, and you will be partnered with Vor the elgyem! Does any one have a problem with their partner? No? Good!" She didn't give Jake any time to answer, not that he actually had a problem, the squirtle just seemed quite timid. He wasn't going to bring it up though, knowing it might hurt the water types feelings, and he didn't think it was close to worth being enough to say in front of the entire guild. . Luke stomped to the front of the room, taking up a lot of space. "Being the head of rescue, I am obviously the most important person other than Miss Rela," his left head joked. The pokemon was in his middle ages and had a very grandfatherish sense of humour. "I'll be pick a team, and then Sol, then who ever is left will be multipurpose, serving as exploration and rescue. Let's see," the middle head browsed the three teams. "You, Van and cracker!" the right head said jokingly towards the elekid. "You guys are our new rescuers!" Sol floated next to the dragon, and looked at the two remaining teams. "You, Pawniard and Squirtle." Sol seemed a lot more serious than his sister. If exploration was supposed to be fun, then the guild should hire a new exploration director. The last team was then sentanced to being adeventurers and rescuers. "It's okay, lads. Multipurpose have two times the fun!" Luke gave a hearty laugh.
    Night had fallen outside, and everyone went upstairs to eat. The food was good and Jake soon found himself comfortable in the straw bed that was his for his time at the guild. The boys room felt much more spacious than the common room, even though it held a large percentage of the guild members, including the hydreigon. His bed was in between Navi's and a pikachu, who was named Kaleb. He liked the yellow pokemon well enough, and was fine sleeping so close to such strangers and he was soon asleep.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
    Van and Silva stepped off the train. Silva nuzzled Van lovingly and stepped back.
    "I know you'll blow them all away!" she said with a grin. Van smiled right back at her.
    "Thanks Silva! After you're all healed up, I promise there will be a place for you on my team!" Van said. He nuzzled her gently. She was still injured, and it was no surprise. The two of them had rushed back to town three days ago. They had returned after going up four floors of Mt. Destro. Van and Silva had both been hurt, bad, and Van had just now got his strength back. But Silva was still very hurt. She shouldn't be walking, but she had insisted on seeing him off. Several pokemon walked past the two of them and their heartfelt, tearful goodbye. Van finally broke the embrace. He took a few steps back from her.

"I'll see you soon! But I should go before they go in without me. And you need to go before the train leaves without you!" Van said finally, his eyes beginning to mist. Sivla smiled at him.
    "Yeah, you don't want to be late! I'll see you soon!" Silva said. Van nodded and watched as she limped back to the train. Van turned once he saw the conductor start helping her back to her seat. Van turned and bounded toward the group that was disappearing into the building. He barely heard what was said until he heard his name called. So, he would be with this Snack, would he? Well, that was fine. He'd much rather be on a team with Silva, but he supposed he'd have to wait for that. He followed the group to the cafeteria and ate his fill and was soon ushered into a straw bed. He shook his head. He hated straw. It made him itch. So, he set the bed on fire. As soon as it had been reduced to a pile of ash he climbed into the bed, what was left of it. Ah... That was better. He curled up and lay his head down. He was a rescuer. That sounded fine to him. He yawned and waited for sleep to come.

crebirk

This is Halloween
    Years
    I've never rode in a train before. Navi said to himself amazed at the power of the locomotive. The train started to slow down as it finally reached the station that the guild was at. Navi Jumped off to see what the guild looks like, not quite as he expected: the building was rather small building. Navi didn't get his hopes down because he knew better; Anna had sent him letters about what the guild was like. "Hello, and welcome new comers!" A voice in Navi's head said. Navi was startled at the mysterious sound, but soon figured out it was from the Solrock "I'm Luna," That makes about as much since as me being named Flame. "I'll be your tour guide and help you to create your new teams," Luna said once again in Navi's head, which was starting to give him a headache. "Okay, follow me!" We all walked into the main floor where many other Pokemon who were apparently guild members where watching. Luna now took us to the second floor, where a Sigilyph was waiting for us. "Hello to you all!" He said. Navi was sure glad that he wasn't speaking in his mind like Luna did. "After your tour is over, you will all meet in the common room where we will discuss teams and what occupation you will have," He said and then floated right into the floor boards which creped Navi out. The tour really wasn't much Just a few rooms: Boiler room, Relas room, and the Boy's room since surprisingly there where no girls in the group. Then they all returned to the common room for the team assigning. "So, now that you know the facilities, it is time for the teams to be chosen, then, you will be given a faction by one of our heads of the department. This is Sol," Zeke introduced us to Sol who was ironically a Lunastone. Then they all started to pair us all up with the other new recruits. Navi was paired with a Pawniard named Jake. He seems like a nice guy. Navi thought, hoping he wasn't like any of his discourteous brothers. Nightfall had come and everyone went to the dinning hall to eat. This was the first enjoyable meal Navi ever had: No one tried to take his food and no one was yelling angrily at one another. It was peaceful, and Navi liked it here. Soon everyone left for the boy's room and Navi got a bed all to himself. This was also a first! Navi was tired and had no trouble falling asleep, excited about the adventure ahead of him.

Back