• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Victory's Reign

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    juniebug910- you're accepted ^^ welcome in the Gijinka RP! when the OOC treat is up we'll start the RP :) though, i want you to find a partner gijinka ^^ if not, you could make a own partner gijinka :3 if you made a team with another RPer pls dicide together of the teamname.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
    Reserve for Explorer :)

Name: Chisa Kimura

Nickname: Chi

Species: Emolga

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Chisa is a very loving and outgoing girl. She is very kind to others and wants to make the best of any situation. Due to her young age Chisa is still very naive about things. She knows she has to help to save the world but she still doesn't understand that things are dangerous. Chisa wants to do what is right but sometimes she will freeze in battle if she gets to scared, she doesn't understand how someone could do bad things to hurt others. But above all Chisa is very selfless, if it comes having to choose to save herself or someone else she will always choose someone else over herself, unless she is ordered to save herself.

History: Chisa was raised by a single mother all by herself but was told countless stories of her father who had given his life as an explorer. She was very happy growing up but things where hard, some days her mother would go without food or water just to make sure Chisa had enough, but there were the days where both went without food or water because the supplies where going down. Determined to help her mother one night after her ninth birthday Chisa ran away leaving a note behind telling her mother she had gone to join the explorers and not to worry about her anymore, now her mother wouldn't go without food or water as often because she no longer had to give it to Chisa. A year later Chisa finally joined the explorers wanting nothing more than to make sure families like her didn't have to suffer anymore without food and water.

Moves:
    Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Electro Ball

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    Finally, I'm done. Sorry for the delay and I hope it's okay.

Name: Maureen Quinsley
    Nickname: Queen
    Species: Gastly
    Appearance:

Personality: Maureen holds grudges against authorities because they remind her of her father, and will not obey them, even if they say it's the right thing to do. She likes to do things her way and does not like it when somebody defies her because she will think they are trying to give her orders.
    In her early runaway years, she loved to play pranks on other people for fun, and there was nothing that amused her more than seeing other gijinkas' scared faces. Although now she is more mature and does not prank that often, seeing a gijinka scared because of her will make her giggle. Guess she still loves playing pranks on others after all.

History: Maureen Quinsley was born in a town far away from the guild. It was a town filled with corruption and crime. In fact, Maureen's father was the kingpin of the town, and ruled everything with an iron fist. He had the authorities working for him, and everyone was afraid of him. And at home Mr. Quinsley was awfully strict. In fact, the man would beat up his wife and only daughter if they got "out of line". Being very young, Maureen could do nothing about it.​
    But one day, Maureen saw her father with another woman. Mrr. Quinsley spotted her, and told her to keep quiet about the subject or something bad would happen to her. Terrified, Maureen agreed, but eventually her mom found out and confronted the horrible man. A fight between Maureen's parents took place, and Maureen was hiding and watching everything. The poor girl had to watch as Mr. Grimsley beat his wife once again and went too far, taking away her life with a Dark Pulse. Then he spotted his daughter hiding and crying, and planned to make her suffer the same fate as his now deceased wife. But Maureen managed to use Hypnosis on the man and put him to sleep, and then ran away from the town. She was eight years old at the time.​
    From that moment on, she wandered the world as some kind of bandit, scaring other gijinkas and stealing their food to survive. Nobody would ever see her tricks coming, and she was successful in all her tricks. At age thirteen she found some competition, a Duskull gijinka who went by the name of Crane. The two eventually became friendly rivals and then friends and partners in crime, working together in order to survive. But by that time Victini had become corrupted, and they were less lucky to find food anywhere. Crane suggested they did something about it, and taught Maureen how to use Shadow Ball in order to fight Victini, the cause of those problems. In addition to that, Crane would give more food to Maureen so that she didn't starve, even if he had to starve. Those two things made Maureen develop feelings for Crane.
    But, sadly, when she planned to confess her feelings to Crane, she found him dead because of starvation. She was devastated by his death, and vowed to follow his dream of defeating Victini. She buried her beloved partner and made a small shrine to him over his body and moved on to another town. There she found a guild that was dedicated to defeating Victini, and didn't hesitate to go there to join them and fulfill Crane's dream.

Moves: Night Shade, Shadow Ball, Hypnosis and Nightmare.​

Sapphire Rose

Years
    juniebug910- i understand out of this that you're gonna make your own partner gijinka? :)

Sapphire Princess- you're accepted, welcome to the RP :) haha it's funny to have someone here with the same name XD

Mick Fizz- Accepted :) dont worry, i knew about your problems and i told you earlier to do it on your own pace ^^

Gin Kurama~~

You looked at my Profile..YAYA
    Years
    Name: Gin Kurama

Nickname: Darkiz

Position in the guild: Psychology

Stuff she does in the guild: He gives advice

Species: Abrakadabra

Appearance:
    . Gin is tall, about 6'1. he wears a dark yellow vest, with stripes. He has a pocket watch in his vest pocket, the string tying around his neck. He also have buckles on his vest, making it tight on his lithe form. He has a brown turtle neck on, snug against his torso. You can slightly see a silver buckle on his belt, showing the image of a skull. His yellow and purple tail wraps around his waist, and his yellow ears on top of slightly long blond hair. Gin also haves on some gauntlets, the golden gauntlets sharp with claws and spikes. He has red eyes, his hair covering one eye. His face is always in a calm frown, his face angular and free of fat.

Personality: Gin is very wise and calm. He likes to give advice to younger kids. He's always calm and think of things in a logical light. Nothing ever gets by him...and when it does, he work his butt off to figure it out.

History: Ever since Gin was a kid, he loved to give advice. Whether it was to his mom, for cooking, it was to strategists for strategy. He mulled over joining the guild, and he finally decided to join. He knew since that...day, allot of people will need advice and someone to talk to. He wants to be that person, the big brother of young ones. He wants to help everyone he can...no rest or breaks!

Moves: Psybeam, Psychic, Calm Mind, and Healing Bell.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    So when's the RP gonna start Sapphy? :3

It may not be my position to speak, but if Kurama is accepted there will still be seven available spots, all of which are for guild positions. That's not really an ETA, it's really up to Saph if we start before all of the spots are filled, but if we do start when the spots are all filled...well, I guess the amount gives something of a timeframe.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Gin- accepted, personality and history where a little too short, but it was understandable

Shiny and machomuu- the RP starts when the OOC treat is accepted. Right now there or 7 spots left for guild workers, but these can be filled later. I can also add extra sports for explorers, so if you have friends that may like this RP, feel free to recommend it :)

EVERYONE:
    Haven't made teams yet? You have plenty of time left but pls try to make teams, also think of a teamname, if you are not going to form a team with another RPer feel free to make your own partner Gijinka.

Gin Kurama~~

Years
    Thankz Sapphire! Sorry Gin's history was so short. He's not very complex. I also have a knack for making Psychic characters...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    EVERYONE:
    Haven't made teams yet? You have plenty of time left but pls try to make teams, also think of a teamname, if you are not going to form a team with another RPer feel free to make your own partner Gijinka.
    So I take it teams are required, correct? If so, I'm willing to team up with anyone who wants to.

Last edited:

Gin Kurama~~

Years
    Can guild members and explorers even form teams together? I mean, if so then I'm all for it.
    I don't actually know this. I'm assuming, since she said everyone. I'm also sure they will get alone, with their similar traits. Also, Sapphire, check my application again. I edited it alot, and added some stuff.

Back