• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pmd2 rescues!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    Im willing to rescue anyone on pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time/darkness and Im also looking for people to help rescue other people but anyway, if you need to be rescued then just post your SOS code and someone (me for now) will rescue you

workers:
    aipom03 rank: gold usual team: chimchar lv. 48 piplup lv. 48

if you need to be rescued fill this form.
    dungeon name:
    floor:
    password:
    reward:

job form:

username:
    nickname:
    time darkness both (erase the ones that you dont have)
    how many rescues ever:

p.s. if you need to be rescued quick, private message me and i will rescue you!

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    This is a good.. But the problem is there are already so many threads so similar to this one. If you want to be a rescuer just sign up in one of the threads that are already posted and then you'll be able to rescue.

But I think this thread should be close.
    (Tip: I've got my thread in my signature, And also if you want you can sign up to be a rescuer in the thread that sticked)

Back