• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD2 WONDER MAIL GENERATOR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Tamer Hunter

Elite 4 Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2009
    yea i know its just my internet doesn't always work so i was wondering if i could do it without the internet

Years
    umbreon

can some one give me a wondermail code with the reward as an egg

im playing pmd2 right now!

p.s how do u do the signiture thingy

Last edited:
    Years
    generator

ive just used the generator and i would like someone to test it out plz test it here it is:

misson type: help me!
    cilent: umbreon
    place: beach cave F1
    reward: ??? (cilent recruit)
    restrictions: none
    wondermail code:
    130S +0RX P+8N
    C6K@ 20%P 111Y

PLZ TEST IT IF IT WORKS TELL ME AND ILL LET EVERYONE KNOW!

hi darkcookie

whats your fav pokemon?

hi this is my email adress

[email protected]

plz email for fun and email me for links and tips!

bi

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    HEY GUYS I FOUND A WONDER MAIL GENERATOR FOR MYSTERY DUNGEON 2

COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO THE URL BOX BUT TAKE AWAY SPACES

http: // www . upokecenter . com / games / dungeon2 / guides /wondermail .php

spaces are there cause no links are allowed.

Links ARE allowed, just not to forums. Plus if they weren't allowed you wouldn't really post them, would you? >_>;

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
    I dunno, personally I'm not too big a fan of this. I'd prefer to see wonder mails that were made in the game, otherwise it almost seems like cheating. The rare items should be won in-game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2009
    This Generator is no longer avaible! Whats going on with those bastards? If I opend the site for the SOS-Generator, theres only one stupid text: The Mail Converter is currently not available. There are no plans to make it available again; the Converter will not be offered.
    Oh my god, why!? Just why!?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    This Generator is no longer avaible! Whats going on with those bastards? If I opend the site for the SOS-Generator, theres only one stupid text: The Mail Converter is currently not available. There are no plans to make it available again; the Converter will not be offered.
    Oh my god, why!? Just why!?

Wow @_@ This thread hadn't been posted in since May of last year, that's way way way over the one month limit~

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back