• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMs...

How often do you clear out your PMs?

• As they come.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Every week.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Every month.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Every year.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Never.

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • At random times. / When I feel like it.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Other (specify).

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    About once in a month!
    I'm to lazy, can't be bothered to clear it unless its full XD

~c3lebi

Years
  • I clear my PM box at random times. I don't get enough PMs anymore like I used to since I'm not active in the Wireless Trade Center forum. I got plenty of PMs there over the summer break.

When I do get a full inbox, I clear my Sent messages first and then my inbox when it gets full. My sent box only has like 7 messages so far while my inbox has 8 times as much.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I clear out my PMs every time my box gets around 90% full.

It depends when that it because It depends on who PMs me and if we have a big conversation.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I usually wait until it reaches 100%..'cause i'm cool like that <_<

I used to have to clear it out like, every 2 days, but lately i haven't been getting as many PMs anymore. Wtf you guys T_T

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Depends on the flow of time, though.
    When one of my friends sees my online, I get infected by a PM Virus! :D

Anyways, my average received PM's in a day is 9. ;)

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I have just done it now, however I do mine when my PM box hasn't had PMs for a few days.

#Gecko#

Alert: Tacos Rule
    Years
  • I don't receive much PM here, but at Sppf I never clean it (except sent items) even though I receive quite a few there.

Years
  • Whenever my PM box is full.
    I hardly ever get PMs (though I get some advertisment PMs every now and then) and I tihnk I only had to clean it out a little once.
    Now my PM box is 92% full, so I'll have to soon, but I just hate deleting stuff ;;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I don't clear out my PMs until it is 100% full. Yes, I mean 100% full. I don't get PMs anymore. That's what WLM is for.

Galla

Pokemon Artist
    Years
  • When I'm bored... or when it's borderline full. Other PMs that say really short things like "Ya, added you to MSN" I just delete immediately.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Ah, I have two methods for clearing my box. It's basically a combination of the answers available so I had to choose "Other"

Whenever a new PM arrives to my box, I reply it. And after that, if the PM was not of much importance in my opinion, it gets deleted, because I know I always need some space for more people's PMs.
    And, in case the PM was useful to me in some way, I leave it at the main folder (and sometimes, I send them to other folders I have created), once a certain time has passed, I run a checkout on all the folders to check the contents and if there're unuseful PMs, I delete them.

I always try to have a 50% of my PM box clear (which by now is starting to fill up), I dont like to see too much mess...

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I empty it when its completely full/2 from almost being completely full.
    Then, i empty them out as they come for the whole rest of the day pretty much, then let them build up again.
    I don't know why i wait so long to empty my PM, i always think i have an important one, and then delete it anyway.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • oh man I haven't cleaned mine out in ages. I think I've cleaned it out once since I joined. I don;t think I'll get around to it anytime soon. as long as I feel I have plenty of room I'll leave it be, which will be for a while. ( having a 1000 limit means I can procrastinate longer :) ) I do the same with my HDD too. as long as I feel I have enough space (usually 30gb or more) than I'm fine, butif it gets below that I whip out the Blank DvDs.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I do with whenever I'm bored enough to do it. I have a larger inbox than normal members(only 100 more) so I have to do it less often. That's a good thing considering all >>

I'm never using PMs anyway, I get them only if someone is asking me a question or if someone's just asking to be friends.

I have a grand total of SEVEN PMs in there right now XD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • OCD stands for Obcessive Compulsive Disorder
    Update, due to complete boredom I cleaned out my pm box of over 149 last night.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • In my whole time here I've never had to clear out my PM's. Maybe cos I don't talk that much here. So I'll go with never.

Right now there are 24 PM's in my PM inbox.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    ^^;
    I only clean out mine, when I need to make space for a new one.
    Other than that I just leave my box full. XD;;

Back