• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pochama evo!!

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Wow... *reads Serebii's post* I'd have to agree about how annoying it must be to go through a ton of stupid emails about the same fake pokemon. >.> I hate all of these fakes coming out; they just make good fodder for spammers and pointless debates (some of which I get caught up in ^^;).

As for this evo, it's fake IMO. My reason is the same as others': no source. Why would this just appear on the Internet? As Blaze and Serebii said, if it's something to do with the starters, the others would appear with it, and it would be from an official source.

But Serebii, is "Aobasu" still up in the air? That didn't really come from any official source, did it?? (It's just a friendly question, don't take it as anything mean-spirited.)

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Yeah it is...I'm on the verge of calling fake upon it however

Back